W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
How high would a person need to jump from to guarantee death? I know there are a lot of factors going into that and an easy way to respond is just "oh well 200 feet and you'll pretty damn quick" but that's not quiiittteee what I'm looking for hahah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiraeth, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, blueming and 2 others
Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
How high would a person need to jumo from to guarantee death? I know there are a lot of factors going into that and an easy way to respond is just "oh well 200 feet and you'll pretty damn quick" but that's not quiiittteee what I'm looking for hahah.
Best to jump into water

Reactions: Voldmort, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WaysToSuicide and 2 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Well. Not too high actually- 4th floor should do it. I would suggest adding something to your jump. More things going on the harder it would be to resuscitate you if you did survive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Chloe and WaysToSuicide
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Best to jump into water
I've always felt like water jumps just lead to a decreased chance of death. Im a strong swimmer and so feel that it would simply prolong the death if I wasn't to die on impact.

Reactions: justwannadie, NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Well. Not too high actually- 4th floor should do it. I would suggest adding something to your jump. More things going on the harder it would be to resuscitate you if you did survive.
I would imagine most things of that nature would be slitting wrists, cutting throat, and various other things which I am not capable of doing to myself

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I've always felt like water jumps just lead to a decreased chance of death. Im a strong swimmer and so feel that it would simply prolong the death if I wasn't to die on impact.
Wait for a very cold night. Don't jump in so much as get yourself drunk/ high and let nature take its course.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WaysToSuicide and Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WaysToSuicide and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I would imagine most things of that nature would be slitting wrists, cutting throat, and various other things which I am not capable of doing to myself
No need for that. Maybe you have access to blood thinners? Or if you have some time even aspirin can do wonders. Pharmaceuticals can save your life or kill you...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WaysToSuicide
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Wait for a very cold night. Don't jump in so much as get yourself drunk/ high and let nature take its course.
Rather sadly I don't have the luxury of picking a night that suits me best, nor do I have a bridge or body of water I could do easily in. I want to stray away from things involving water

Reactions: NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead_Inside
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
No need for that. Maybe you have access to blood thinners? Or if you have some time even aspirin can do wonders. Pharmaceuticals can save your life or kill you...
I never considered blood thinners. You mentioned aspirin, could you explain how that would work for that?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I never considered blood thinners. You mentioned aspirin, could you explain how that would work for that?
Well it carries a risk of bleeding ... which is why a lot of people have to avoid it. It's great for blocking pain, but has a nasty side effect of reducing your bodies ability to clot blood ... have to be careful with things like that ...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jon and WaysToSuicide
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Well it carries a risk of bleeding ... which is why a lot of people have to avoid it. It's great for blocking pain, but has a nasty side effect of reducing your bodies ability to clot blood ... have to be careful with things like that ...
Down a bottle of that and and jump...maybe even mixing in a wrist cut or two just for added effect. Sounds effective

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Down a bottle of that and and jump...maybe even mixing in a wrist cut or two just for added effect. Sounds effective
No need to take it all at once. Just start taking some aspirin now ( careful too much at once and you will get a bit of tennitus) . Having it regularly in your system will just put you at higher risk of bleeding internally all the time. And any serious injuries wouldn't help that. Obviously jumping is death via massive head trauma. A head injury that bleeds heavily .... very bad and hard to stop quick enough to save the brain.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
And careful.... alcohol has a similar effect. Wouldn't want to compound those two ... it could result in serious bleeding : )

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jon, lv-gras and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
And careful.... alcohol has a similar effect. Wouldn't want to compound those two ... it could result in serious bleeding : )
I actually was not aware of that so I appreciate that thank you. And maybe if I got the alcohol into me I'd be able to work up the nerve to cut myself. You've given me a lot to think about and made a method that always seemed too risky...seem very manageable

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I would use it myself but I am scared of heights..... and free fall. Hate that feeling.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
I would use it myself but I am scared of heights..... and free fall. Hate that feeling.
I'm terrified of heights. Second biggest fear...number one being deep open water mixed with a bit of drowning lol. Idk, my circumstances don't allow for a lot of different methods to be employed. I can't access guns, I have little money, no car, some access to alcohol, no bridges or overly tall buildings in the area, and I suck at tolerating pain. It's tough.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I don't like water I can't see the bottom of..... and I am scared of drowning. Drowning seems to take too long.

Reactions: NoOneKnows and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I'm terrified of heights. Second biggest fear...number one being deep open water mixed with a bit of drowning lol. Idk, my circumstances don't allow for a lot of different methods to be employed. I can't access guns, I have little money, no car, some access to alcohol, no bridges or overly tall buildings in the area, and I suck at tolerating pain. It's tough.
Yeah I am saving for a gun. Then I am blowing a "fuck this world" sized hole in my chest and dying. I can deal with the pain- or rather once I pull that trigger it won't be anything to do about it but hurry and pass out : )

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
I don't like water I can't see the bottom of..... and I am scared of drowning. Drowning seems to take too long.
It's not the amount of time it takes that bothers me, it's how painful the water inhalation supposedly is

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Salvacion, naia_ and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah I am saving for a gun. Then I am blowing a "fuck this world" sized hole in my chest and dying. I can deal with the pain- or rather once I pull that trigger it won't be anything to do about it but hurry and pass out : )
You wouldn't actually choose a chest shot would you? If I was to use a gun my ideal choice would be to put a shotgun slug through my head

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
You wouldn't actually choose a chest shot would you? If I was to use a gun my ideal choice would be to put a shotgun slug through my head
I have two failed attempts. I want to die. But I never wanted to use a gun. I don't want to blow my brains out. I had a silly idea that I could at least die in a way I preferred ... since I can't have a nice death, then I get to at least feel it. I get to know it and make sure it's working. My life sucks. I don't want to survive a head shot.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maravillosa
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
I cant take anyone who posts their actual picture seriously, sorry.

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
I cant take anyone who posts their actual picture seriously, sorry.
Perhaps I just don't care enough to not post it? Perhaps I'm serious enough about what I plan on doing that I don't care about if people see wat I look like? Hmmmmm