Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Mods - please forgive me if this is inappropriate please do not shut down my profile. Does anyone know of a place to jump in SC or GA? Thank you Again, if this is inappropriate I apologize. I'm not ina good pace

Reactions: houseofleaves
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Don't jump please. Find another method.
You seem to be distraught and in some kind of panic. It's never a good idea to contemplate CTB when you are in this state.
Take deep breaths and go to sleep. Don't let this time of the year bring you down to the level you're at now.

We all deserve a peaceful exit - Jumping is not a method I recommend.

Last edited:
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Jumping from a great height would be very effective (Beachy Head in the UK for example is 530ft).

I don't know anywhere in GA or SC but without a shadow of doubt SI would be your worst enemy. I'm convinced many people change their mind and don't jump, it's not "peaceful".

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Mods - please forgive me if this is inappropriate please do not shut down my profile. Does anyone know of a place to jump in SC or GA? Thank you Again, if this is inappropriate I apologize. I'm not ina good pace
The appalachian trail starts north east of Atlanta , this is where you will find tall enough mountains. Good luck.