brownbear

brownbear

Aug 27, 2023
How high does a buildung/bridge has to be for it to be deadly (in stores/meters)?
Does the surface you land on matter (whether its water or concrete..)?
Also does height or body weight play a role in this?
It's preferable to do it at night when theres the smallest chance of outsiders intervening, especially because it's in public right?
How do I make sure that other people won't get affected from this method (e.g. the person who finds my body etc.)?
And lastly how to fight SI?

At this point I dont really care if jumping hurts all that much, it just has to work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
•The building should be at least 15-20 floors and over that amount of floors is even better. You can still die from jumping from lower floors but it's riskier. You'll die immediately upon impact, if the building is tall.
•You should land on concrete, it's the best surface to land on and when falling you should have a clear path without any obstacles
•The height or body weight shouldn't be any of your concern if the building you plan to jump from is tall enough to ensure immediate death.
•It's best to do it when there won't be any external factors that'd prevent you from carrying out your plan, so, night would be best.
•They will be affected by it. Seeing a dead body is not a nice sight.
•To fight SI, you can take sedatives and get drunk. The main factor allowing you to jump is above all, hopelessness, though. SI will be broken at that point.

To make you feel better, jumping won't hurt at all. Death will occur far before the pain signals get transferred. (by far longer, I'm referring to how quickly the signals in your body get transferred, in that timeframe.)

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Ludivinicus, touhoufan and 3 others
W

whatnow-whatnever

Sep 13, 2023
I've been considering jumping too. The main question I have is, how do you maximize the chances of you landing on your head? Falling from that high up makes me think that your body would tumble and rotate a decent bit before it reaches the ground, so I'm not even sure what kind of position you'd want to jump off from.

• Love
Reactions: brownbear
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I've been considering jumping too. The main question I have is, how do you maximize the chances of you landing on your head? Falling from that high up makes me think that your body would tumble and rotate a decent bit before it reaches the ground, so I'm not even sure what kind of position you'd want to jump off from.
You should do a swan-dive position, that'll maximize the chances of landing properly to prevent survival if you're planning on jumping from a lower floor.

The thing is, the higher the floor, the less chance you'll land on your head but at that point it doesn't even matter anymore, upon impact, after jumping from a very high floor, it's just death afterwards. Immediate death.

Reactions: hopelessoceanic25, SoulWhisperer and whatnow-whatnever
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
How high does a buildung/bridge has to be for it to be deadly (in stores/meters)?
Does the surface you land on matter (whether its water or concrete..)?
Also does height or body weight play a role in this?
It's preferable to do it at night when theres the smallest chance of outsiders intervening, especially because it's in public right?
How do I make sure that other people won't get affected from this method (e.g. the person who finds my body etc.)?
And lastly how to fight SI?

At this point I dont really care if jumping hurts all that much, it just has to work.
There are no definite answers to any method of suicide. Some people just die easily and some people survive extraordinary circumstances. People are always looking for certain answers for uncertain situations. No one has the answers. Sucks but that's how it is.

• Love
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Hyatt Centric NYC . Bar 54. 100% success rate so far. Manhattan seems to be the best place for jumpers.

• Love
Reactions: hopelessoceanic25 and brownbear
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
•The building should be at least 15-20 floors and over that amount of floors is even better. You can still die from jumping from lower floors but it's riskier. You'll die immediately upon impact, if the building is tall.
•You should land on concrete, it's the best surface to land on and when falling you should have a clear path without any obstacles
•The height or body weight shouldn't be any of your concern if the building you plan to jump from is tall enough to ensure immediate death.
•It's best to do it when there won't be any external factors that'd prevent you from carrying out your plan, so, night would be best.
•They will be affected by it. Seeing a dead body is not a nice sight.
•To fight SI, you can take sedatives and get drunk. The main factor allowing you to jump is above all, hopelessness, though. SI will be broken at that point.

To make you feel better, jumping won't hurt at all. Death will occur far before the pain signals get transferred. (by far longer, I'm referring to how quickly the signals in your body get transferred, in that timeframe.)
Finding myself in a similar situation to the author of this post this comment kinda gave me a little bit more reassurance, especially the last part... If that's gonna work and pain will be too late to be felt then I really hope I'll be able to take advantage of this method... Thanks,

• Love
L

Ludivinicus

Nov 23, 2023
What I don't understand about jumping is how the hell have people survived jumping from the fucking golden gate bridge WTF

• Love