• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

ForsakenStar

May 19, 2023
How efficient is jumping to land on concrete? I've seen videos of people's bodies bouncing back straight into oblivion after they fall from any height that's 100+ feet. The options around me seem to be 160 feet max

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It is very efficient to land on a hard surface like concrete. I have heard it reduces the height requirement by 3x compared to water. Unfortunately, it's quite a horrific method but it is reliable.

F

ForsakenStar

May 19, 2023
It is very efficient to land on a hard surface like concrete. I have heard it reduces the height requirement by 3x compared to water. Unfortunately, it's quite a horrific method but it is reliable.
I still don't want to commit from the bottom of my heart unless it's 300 feet and above. It would be over 100 meters and my entire body would turn into jello

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
The general rule is that for 95-98% fatality, you need to be 150ft high over land or 250ft over water. It's possible to ctb at lower heights, but it's more dangerous.

F

ForsakenStar

May 19, 2023
The general rule is that for 95-98% fatality, you need to be 150ft high over land or 250ft over water. It's possible to ctb at lower heights, but it's more dangerous.

Can I control the way I land though? say that I just jump flat on my face, am I gonna remain on the same posture with gravity pulling me head first?

S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Idk but this is my way out if I can't get or SN. I fear this method

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can I control the way I land though? say that I just jump flat on my face, am I gonna remain on the same posture with gravity pulling me head first?
Look at base jumpers, or skydivers. Before they open their parachute. If you have these skills I'm sure you'll be able to control a bit how you are falling down. But maybe at a certain point SI kicks in and you don't hold your position any more.

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
I know you're supposed to try and hit your head first (so your body doesn't break the fall), but I'm not sure how much control you'd have on your way down.

F

ForsakenStar

May 19, 2023
I know you're supposed to try and hit your head first (so your body doesn't break the fall), but I'm not sure how much control you'd have on your way down.
Can anyone even survive a 60 meter+ fall right on concrete? like, in any posture