W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I've made my peace with most people, I just have a few more conversations to make and then I'm out of here. Before tomorrow morning I'll binge my favorite movie series as a kid (Toy Story) and do some other stuff in my last day on earth. I'm just very scared I won't be able to make the jump. I could really use some encouragement, or your philosophies for why suicide is valid. Both would be nice. I'm horrified. Jumping 207 feet.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, leavingthesoultrap, Nortu and 6 others
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
You most probably won't find encouragement here - whether or not you choose to ctb is up to you.

Reactions: IHurtTheOneILove, leavingthesoultrap, Neverfeltdeader and 5 others
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
We're all horrified. I'm horrified because I'm using the scuba/inert gas method and it's a bit complicated and requires a lot of equipment and careful following of instructions. Just hope I get it right the first time. I wanted to jump too. But I get creeped out even when driving over a bridge so there's no way I'd be able to walk to a point to jump.

I just hope your plan is to land on hard surface. Way too much freak weirdness can go wrong landing in water, meaning you could survive. 200 feet is supposed to be enough for both water and hard surface. But hard surface would be 100% guarantee, and I've read horrors stories of survivors in water where all of their ribs broke, both lungs came out of their bodies, but they survived.

We never chose to be born into this world. I believe this world is the hell described in the Bible. I'd rather have fire and brimstone than my daily life. We can choose to leave whenever we want. But the devil has made it very difficult to leave by choice. Either you need the nerve to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, jump, SN, gas or whatever else...and none of it is easy or pleasant. They romanticize this existence so people continue indulging and hiding their true feeling. F* that. I've been in this world for more than 40 years. I'm done with it. Seen it change a lot, and for the worse, not the better. No way I want another 40 years, especially as I get older and less able to take care of myself with no friends, family, kids, etc.

Good luck and blessings to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, boddibo, mono and 5 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
We're all horrified. I'm horrified because I'm using the scuba/inert gas method and it's a bit complicated and requires a lot of equipment and careful following of instructions. Just hope I get it right the first time. I wanted to jump too. But I get creeped out even when driving over a bridge so there's no way I'd be able to talk to a point to jump.

I just hope your plan is to land on hard surface. Way too much freak weirdness can go wrong landing in water, meaning you could survive. 200 feet is supposed to be enough for both water and hard surface. But hard surface would be 100% guarantee, and I've read horrors stories of survivors in water where all of their ribs broke, both lungs came out of their bodies, but they survived.

We never chose to be born into this world. I believe this world is the hell described in the Bible. I'd rather have fire and brimstone than my daily life. We can choose to leave whenever we want. But the devil has made it very difficult to leave by choice. Either you need the nerve to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, jump, SN, gas or whatever else...and none of it is easy or pleasant. They romanticize this existence so people continue indulging and hiding their true feeling. F* that. I've been in this world for more than 40 years. I'm done with it. Seen it change a lot, and for the worse, not the better. No way I want another 40 years, especially as I get older and less able to take care of myself with no friends, family, kids, etc.

Good luck and blessings to you!
Lungs came out? How is that even possible

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Lungs came out? How is that even possible

It happened in San Francisco like 15 years ago. Your ribs hold your lungs in place so I assume the impact, force, plus breaking the cage (ribs) caused the lungs to protrude from the chest. The scars on the guy's chest are gross. I'd be surprised if he's still alive today. If i find the story again, I'll post.

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, almondmilk and annointed_towers
rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
hey i tried jumping before and something that can help you do it is getting drunk or high. it was like that for me the reason i didnt jump is because i was getting sober and gave up

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, MrFreshTheCat, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best if you decide to go through with it. ♥️🤗♥️🤗❤️ I don't have any advice.
I'm terrified of heights. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: Redacted24
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
hey i tried jumping before and something that can help you do it is getting drunk or high. it was like that for me the reason i didnt jump is because i was getting sober and gave up
if i have no access to such things, would pure adrenaline work? i plan on not sleeping. too much to think about.

Afterhours

Afterhours

Mar 4, 2023
You're so brave

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
if i have no access to such things, would pure adrenaline work? i plan on not sleeping. too much to think about.
personally, if you are sure that you want to ctb that way, as the other comment said i would at least get drunk, i dont know how many times i would have blown my brains out when i was drunk if i had access to a gun, it makes me realize how fucking sad my life while giving me courage, if my method was not SN i would definitely get drunk to give me courage, anyway wish you all the best :heart:

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
damn cant you steal alcohol from your parents or buy some or if youre a minor pay someone to buy it for you?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i hope you find peace.

Per ardua mortem.

L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
Is your jump onto land or water? At 200ft, hopefully it is land (it should be a little higher if into water). I desperately want to jump also, but I'm not sure I have the courage. I wish you luck, despite what you choose.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, and as to suicide being valid, it simply is as it's our existence, our choice. We never consented to this and aren't obligated to continue.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Jumping is one of the methods with highest SI. It would take a lot of courage if you are not high or drunk. But I wish you the best. I hope you will be out midway and you won't feel the impact. I wish you peace and freedom ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I've made my peace with most people, I just have a few more conversations to make and then I'm out of here. Before tomorrow morning I'll binge my favorite movie series as a kid (Toy Story) and do some other stuff in my last day on earth. I'm just very scared I won't be able to make the jump. I could really use some encouragement, or your philosophies for why suicide is valid. Both would be nice. I'm horrified. Jumping 207 feet.
I couldn't do it...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ASBA999, Nortu and 3 others