Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I knew I was on this site for a reason. Wife is leaving me 13 years. I have nothing and no place to go. Too old 53 to try and start over. I thought I was going to have to break into a fenced cell tower. But I just took a ride up an elevator 16 floors open balcony straight to concrete. Almost threw up leaning over. Damn that's high. Time to battle some SI soon. Will keep you all posted.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Miss Anthropy, MatrixPrisoner, FailureToAll and 1 other person
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I think my hand is being forced. May be soon.
Hey there, you're not alone.... Are you really sure on what you're about to do?.. whatever your reason or decision it is fairly understandable. Everyone here has the same ideal but if we're gonna CTB we need to be sure because there's no turning back.. I know anyone from this community can say better but here is mine.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Hey there, you're not alone.... Are you really sure on what you're about to do?.. whatever your reason or decision it is fairly understandable. Everyone here has the same ideal but if we're gonna CTB we need to be sure because there's no turning back.. I know anyone from this community can say better but here is mine.
Thank you. I am petrified to jump, but I am more petrified of not living as a family unit.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Are you on the ledge right now?

Miss Anthropy

Miss Anthropy

....and the sky turned black
Dec 28, 2022
I wish you peace at the end of your journey, whatever happens.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Hope you find peace

J

JustARandomFellow

Sep 21, 2023
Hey, if youre still there... Maybe try reconsidering... Call someone you know...
You dont have to tell them whats going on

But.. i dont know... I think everyone would benefit from some anmount of hesitation.. i know it's hard what you're going through, and i cant pretend to understand it. But if you need it, you can talk to me...

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Hey, if youre still there... Maybe try reconsidering... Call someone you know...
You dont have to tell them whats going on

But.. i dont know... I think everyone would benefit from some anmount of hesitation.. i know it's hard what you're going through, and i cant pretend to understand it. But if you need it, you can talk to me...
Thanks for checking on me. I'm thinking about having someone check me into a psych ward. I was in one before and said never again. But staring down 16 floors of open air and asphalt/concrete below is scary as hell, but living may be scarier.

J

JustARandomFellow

Sep 21, 2023
Thanks for checking on me. I'm thinking about having someone check me into a psych ward. I was in one before and said never again. But staring down 16 floors of open air and asphalt/concrete below is scary as hell, but living may be scarier.
Im proud of you! Look man.. im gonna be a bit honest and blunt, the majority of people here are happy when some ctbs, even if its just me, you might need some fresh air man.. i personally cant watvh you do this without atleast giving you my opinion... I know its hard... But please, even if it seems useless, just push a little, a little more than you normally would

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou and acey
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hate how it isn't more straightforward to finally be free from this existence, it's so cruel how people have to resort to terrifying methods and cannot just leave this existence easily in a peaceful and guaranteed way.

• Love
Reactions: cscott and The Burning Fool