• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
Hey friends, so I got messaged a source for SN but it got taken down before I could order it. I've seen people posting about CCS. Could someone please PM me about it? Also, how do you access anti-emetics? I feel immoral lying to a doctor to get a script. It would potentially be better if I saw a new doctor rather than the one I've been seeing for a long time. Until then, I'm trying to think of alternative methods because having back-up methods helps me to feel 'safe' (ironic, right?) and in control of my life and death. I found some bridges near me. The tallest is approximately 150 feet above a river. From what I've read, it should be 150 feet above land and 250 above water. Do you think a shallow river would be too little water and the height of 150 feet would lead to a successful attempt? Anyone have statistics of likelihood? 4 stories has an LD50. I'm aiming for at least like 80-90% success.

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
Sounds like you're already pretty familiar with jumping, but I have a lot of info here:

I'm not sure if the depth of the water has much of an effect, but I'll look into it. Do you know about how deep it is?

deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
Better watch videos of people jumping. It will give you a better idea of the needed height. Most people fail and end up broken and alive.

I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
Sounds like you're already pretty familiar with jumping, but I have a lot of info here:

I'm not sure if the depth of the water has much of an effect, but I'll look into it. Do you know about how deep it is?
Thank you! I do not, but some people refer to it as a 'creek' so I'd imagine it's only a few feet deep.
Better watch videos of people jumping. It will give you a better idea of the needed height. Most people fail and end up broken and alive.
Yeah, I definitely don't want to be stuck here on Earth with irreversible damage. It stinks that dying is so hard for us though. Do you have any sites that you'd recommend? It feels weird typing into YouTube "videos of people jumping off of bridges". I feel like it would get flagged so easily.