• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I don't live in a tall building.
I don't have access to any roof of the tall building.
Anyone knows any place in the United States that is a good place to jump from?
Let's explore places together

Reactions: inneedrelief
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
I don't live in the us, but I'm planning my own jump, so maybe I'll be of some help here. I've been looking into places in nature (for sentimental reasons, but jumping nontheless) so you could see if there's a cliff, waterall, maybe a bridge nearby if you don't have access to a building.
I found this link in a replay on susa, don't remember which post tho, but it has some info on height and ground material, which may be of use.
And there's megathreads for ctb methods, jumping has one too. although personally i find them somewhat cumbersome to sive through, there is a lot of useful information in the megathreads