P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
The drop is approximately 250 feet onto bedrock. Biggest challenge would be not hitting trees, but i feel its very doable. Well over a dozen people have ctb here, and i've never heard of anyone surviving. Thoughts?
Also curious if anyone has information on jumping technique? IMG 3551 IMG 3552

• Love
Reactions: Foreverix, TheShyOne and DeadlineDialer
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Wow that is a beautiful view. Looks like something off of a postcard. I see some people carved their names and initials onto the wooden dock. If I were jumping here, I would carve my name and a short few words as well.

Reactions: Peaceful Departure, avaruus, SSamGarrison and 1 other person
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
It's 250 feet. Not much is gonna survive that drop without snow. Even landing feet first, everything will get crushed. Is it possible to force a landing on a more sensitive area of the body? At least then you'd get knocked out very fast.

Reactions: Peaceful Departure
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
It's 250 feet. Not much is gonna survive that drop without snow. Even landing feet first, everything will get crushed. Is it possible to force a landing on a more sensitive area of the body? At least then you'd get knocked out very fast.
I certainly plan to land on anything but my feet (preferably head). I'm also aware, with having no experience skydiving/basejumping, that remaining in control throughout a 4-5 second drop in highly unlikely.
Wow that is a beautiful view. Looks like something off of a postcard. I see some people carved their names and initials onto the wooden dock. If I were jumping here, I would carve my name and a short few words as well.
I like that idea. It used to be a very popular tourist destination before it was shut down. It's a very symbolic to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foreverix