• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
One of the things that plague my mind when choosing a method is leaving things with as little mess as possible. I know it seems irrelevant in the scheme of things but I would prefer for my body to never be found.
There's a bridge that I used to bike over that is close to my house that is approximately 50 metres tall. It's stupidly easy to jump off of but I would like to make sure beforehand that my death would be a guaranteed thing. The impact alone would pretty much kill me no?
And if not I would probably be knocked out anyway and drown or my body would shut down from hypothermia (I'm planning for the winter).
Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

Reactions: Baskol1
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
50 meters = 164 feet

= (approx) 15 stories

Into cold water, I presume.

There are no guarantees. You could be rescued if spotted, for one.

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
50 meters = 164 feet

= (approx) 15 stories

Into cold water, I presume.

There are no guarantees. You could be rescued if spotted, for one.

The impact alone wouldn't be enough?
The bridge gets pretty empty past midnight so I was planning on doing it after dark.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
The impact alone wouldn't be enough?

That's another unfortunate non-guarantee...

Maybe it would,...maybe not.

The Sunshine Skyway Bridge (in Florida) for example is...430 ft (131 m) and attracts lots of jumpers.

Some of them live. It's a small percentage but just proves...no guarantees exist.

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
That's another unfortunate non-guarantee...

Maybe it would,...maybe not.

The Sunshine Skyway Bridge (in Florida) for example is...430 ft (131 m) and attracts lots of jumpers.

Some of them live. It's a small percentage but just proves...no guarantees exist.

Yeah I don't want to risk paralysis if I end up breaking my spine etc.
Have heard of people jumping from there and succeeding but like you said no guarantee.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I might do this too. There's a few bridges over water that should be high enough but it's a big risk if it isn't. One in particular 200 have jumped only five have survived but how many died on impact and how many drowned and what condition are the ones in that survived? If it's high enough to kill someone on impact I don't know how anyone survives.

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
It's hard to say, the success rate of survival is pretty high unfortunately. I didn't realize it honestly so I'm doubting that is the best option. I just wanted a way to go that would get rid of my body altogether, I didn't want to leave my family to deal with it.
It might be best to look into other options though

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I like the idea of disappearing into the water too but not to drown, I'd like to already be dead. How many sleeping pills would you need to just drown in the bath? I'd do that if it's even possible

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
I like the idea of disappearing into the water too but not to drown, I'd like to already be dead. How many sleeping pills would you need to just drown in the bath? I'd do that if it's even possible

It's hard to say, you'd probably have better luck on another thread since I don't wanna give out any bs info (my knowledge on the topic is pretty slim).

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
It will work 95%, and if your not killed by the impact, you'll be uncouncious and don't feel any pain during the drowning

Reactions: mold