• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gabe

-
Dec 30, 2019
Hello friends, I hope you're all doing fine.

So, I'm urging to ctb as soon as possible but I dont have access to SN and failed findind the sweet spot to do the Night Night method or Partial hanging.

In my city there's a 70meters tall bridge and I heard that some people commited suicide by jumping off this brigdge. I really think this is my only chance to succesfully ctb, all I need is the nerve to jump.

Do you guys think that 70meters is enough to die?

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
229 ft should do it, but I ain't gonna encourage it!
Some people have died at 30ft some have survived at 200ft! Who knows

Reactions: gabe
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I suppose you could try googling the bridge name, along with "survived" or "survivor" (etc), to try to gauge how many have survived.
70 metres is a reasonable height, although ideally 100 metres would be better.

I have some general notes here.

Reactions: gabe, x-Ace-x and FreedomInDeath
G

gabe

-
Dec 30, 2019
I really didn't wanted to ctb by jumping, I have a big fear of heights, but I don't have many options and jumping must be the one with most success chances.

This is the place I'm planning to jump from, it's popularly called "Devils Throat":

I'm concerned about the trees on the way down, although there's no registers on the press of people who survived this jump.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/jumping-megathread.10250/

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im positive youll die, unless you land on soft grass or something like this. Its almost as tall as the Golden Gate, and 98% of Golden Gate jumpers died

Reactions: Soulless_Angel and GoodPersonEffed
TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
I'd be concerned about the trees breaking my fall. Though not likely especially if there's a good spot with less trees/good clearing.