• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
hello

I am from Dublin Ireland and I am trying to find a place to jump that is in dublin or wicklow. so far I have ruled out the dublin/wicklow mountains as its hard to get there. does anyone know any good locations?

Reactions: CelestialSky and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
Liberty hall might be an option. I think there's a top floor balcony. If that doesn't work you could tie some weights to yourself and jump in the 40 foot at night. I'm kidding that's probably not a pleasant way to go. I hope you find your peace in one way or another.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Liberty hall might be an option. I think there's a top floor balcony. If that doesn't work you could tie some weights to yourself and jump in the 40 foot at night. I'm kidding that's probably not a pleasant way to go. I hope you find your peace in one way or another.
40 foot is way to risky.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Crest33
D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
theres no way to get into liberty hall unless climbing up the side which is difficult.

I know a place but its only roughly 100 feet which is not high enough.

the cliffs of moher is an option but its pretty far away and there is not easy access unless on tourist trips.

Reactions: CelestialSky and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sarah555

Sarah555

Jul 5, 2019
Dublin Airport car
Park terminal
C .

Reactions: Madden87
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Cliffs of Moher are the only thing I can think of that's a guarantee, but yeah it's a fair trek. I reckon you could do it without getting caught though, like at night or away from the official path. It's completely open apparently. There's a bridge over the M50 motorway, going northbound, between J13 and J12, where I know someone successfully ctb before. Only thing is, I don't know if they suffered for a long time before eventually dying, or if it was quick. It doesn't seem high enough to be a sure thing though.

Reactions: peacefully31425 and Sarah555
Sarah555

Sarah555

Jul 5, 2019
Agree. 3 hours from Dublin but it's the only place suitable I feel.