• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
My time is coming closer. Regardless of how I feel, or SI makes me believe I feel, I will run out of my medication in almost exactly 1 month from now.
Sep 25th should be the final dosage I have left. Can't obtain more of it in this country, despite my efforts.

Since my bday also happens to be in September, kinda considering doing it then.
By then, I'll have tried my currently planned miracle attempt to return home. (I can get my medication there)
And it'll be the 25th bday - quarter of a century. In the exact year that had I stayed home, I would have been eligible to apply for citizenship in my adopted country by now...
Poetic justice and all that.

Anyhow. I was thinking to take all my favorite stuff with me and die with it together. If I die alone, I might as well die comfortable.
Take one final adventure, travel together. I'm eyeing a high cliff that meets the sea. Either die on impact, or drown for sure with all that weight.
Love music, so I could listen to really nice songs as I trek to the cliff and gear myself ready to jump.

I know I'm a coward, but this is something that is irreversible once the leap is taken.
The illusion of comfort should make it less lonely. And I love the sea. So broad, so vast - it symbolizes the freedom I always sought.
I'm a super emotional person, so I just need to delude myself enough for one moment, so that I can jump once. Then it's over. Bam.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eudaimonic, MyLifeIsANightmare, tpboy and 5 others
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
I'm considering this method as well.

Reactions: CW36 and LonelyKitten
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: LonelyKitten
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
You are not a coward, you are brave.
I wish you all the best with your plans.
➕

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten
XXXWRLD

XXXWRLD

May 22, 2023
I was thinking about this method as well, maybe a head shot at the edge of the sea cliff as I go over the edge.

Does anyone know the likelihood of going out to sea permanently is? Is it usually deep water off of a sea cliff to where a person weighted down won't be found?

Also any recommended locations in the US? I've found international lists but not many in the US.