• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hotgarbage

hotgarbage

May 2, 2018
Is it a good method? I've heard it's "foolproof", but I'm not quite sure. How do I jump correctly? I don't know what position should I assume to ensure it goes well, and I'm not really sure anyone of you would know, but hopefully I will get out some information about it, as I want to research this so I don't end up a vegetable.

Reactions: Cyanide
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Neck on railing is the most sure fire way to do it. If your going to jump into it..have your body facing the train when you do so that it crushes your skull or chest in.

Heres another topic on it here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/training-methods.66/#post-604

I doubt my N fails but if it does then im doing the train method the way i described in that topic.

hotgarbage

hotgarbage

May 2, 2018
Neck on railing is the most sure fire way to do it. If your going to jump into it..have your body facing the train when you do so that it crushes your skull or chest in.

Heres another topic on it here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/training-methods.66/#post-604

I doubt my N fails but if it does then im doing the train method the way i described in that topic.
Thanks a lot for the advice, gonna check out that thread as well

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is not fail proof, plus not only it is super messy, you might end up traumatizing the person driving the train (but you will likely be dead, so why care, yeah?).

Reactions: hotgarbage and Cyanide
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
I hate making any judgemental statements, but I really hope you consider other methods that are less likely to affect others.......

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Lotharius, ondodera and 3 others
M

Makhlebite

Apr 8, 2018
I'm still wondering what can cause the "neck on railing" method to fail, myself. Basically, the questions I asked here. It does seem like it's less risky than jumping at the train head on, since it should decapitate me quite reliably, but I'm still thinking about whether the train's pilot might push my head off the rail in some way before the wheel could decapitate me. And what do y'all think about lying with your head between the rails and your body outside the tracks vs. lying with your body between the tracks, neck over one rail and legs over the other?

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
If you want decapitation, an easier method (a single step rather than waiting for a train) might be to do a long, long drop hanging. Pretty sure a 20' drop would more than do the trick. Plus, you won't disturb the train riders. I was in Ireland a few years back and we had a suicide by train. Had to stop right there, wait for cops, took couple hours, then head to next train station, get off train and wait another hour while they washed the front of the train. I'd prefer to not disturb others — just cause I hate myself doesn't mean I disregard everyone else. It was inconvenient for the riders, I'm sure disturbing for the conductor.

Reactions: ondodera, Cyanide, Phantom and 2 others
M

Makhlebite

Apr 8, 2018
If you want decapitation, an easier method (a single step rather than waiting for a train) might be to do a long, long drop hanging. Pretty sure a 20' drop would more than do the trick. Plus, you won't disturb the train riders. I was in Ireland a few years back and we had a suicide by train. Had to stop right there, wait for cops, took couple hours, then head to next train station, get off train and wait another hour while they washed the front of the train. I'd prefer to not disturb others — just cause I hate myself doesn't mean I disregard everyone else. It was inconvenient for the riders, I'm sure disturbing for the conductor.

Thank you for your input. My question still stands.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Body between the tracks, greater chance of success.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
i saw an indian video of a guy going facedown accross the neares track and a speedwalk speed small train did it well

I

iwantout

May 11, 2018
I hate making any judgemental statements, but I really hope you consider other methods that are less likely to affect others.......
Yeah, that's an issue for me too