• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
There is a song I listen to religiously. I particularly enjoy Lolita's cover.

"Diving in, im reaching for the core
of a Nuclear Reactor
I wanna melt away all these useless memories
into a blue eternity"

Basically it is about a character who chooses to cbt in order to end her haunting guilt and agony relating to her past self. She does this by jumping into a nuclear reactor because she finds it to be a beautiful way out, falling into a blue light who engulfs her existence.

Of course this method is definitely not accessible and is purely fiction, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to cbt in a way that's equally as romantic

Attachments

• 593CE4A0-1C82-4531-8479-8FF80D1E5D79.jpeg
    593CE4A0-1C82-4531-8479-8FF80D1E5D79.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Provided she doesn't die instantly, she's earned herself a one-way ticket to Hell on Earth.
In response to your question, I think it depends on the person if you're thinking of a romantic death. The closest one could get to what was described in that song that is remotely feasible is jumping in a volcano, probably. Which actually happened, too.
Not sure if there are still volcanoes where one could access the crater and thus dive in, but that's the closest.

Reactions: thundersnail, ShinyScissors and locked*n*loaded
ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
Provided she doesn't die instantly, she's earned herself a one-way ticket to Hell on Earth.
In response to your question, I think it depends on the person if you're thinking of a romantic death. The closest one could get to what was described in that song that is remotely feasible is jumping in a volcano, probably. Which actually happened, too.
Not sure if there are still volcanoes where one could access the crater and thus dive in, but that's the closest.
Thanks for entertaining my silly question lol 😄

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
And while you're at it hop into that Mako Reactor too.