T

theloneliestbitch

Sep 18, 2019
how painful/quick is jumping infront of a train? i think the trains we have where we live are not fast enough for a quick death so how do i make it easier?

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
Pop up along a curve so conductor can't see fast enough to really do anything

or purposefully miss the engine and aim between car wheels

get dragged

probable ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld
B

blackestofbile

Apr 25, 2019
I live in a city with an above ground train system. Every now and then someone jumps (or, less commonly, gets pushed) onto the tracks. It's incredibly traumatic for the people in the train, the people on the platform, and especially for the driver. Also, if it isn't an instant death then the person is left to writhe in pain until the end. Overall I wouldn't recommend this method to ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, dropdeadfred and Deleted member 19654
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Ctb by train seems too unreliable in my opinion and if you fuck it up it will be painful and you might even survive, leaving you in a worse situation than before. Please check the resource thread for better methods. :aw: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, It'sNotLookingGood, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Do not jump.

Lay your neck on the rails instead and aim for instant decapitation.
Make sure you're at a spot where the train moves the highest possible.

100% painless.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ForeverLonely82, eureka8, greyismyfavecolor and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Do not jump.

Yeah, this could work really well at night if you have a good spot for it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiseryLovesMyCompany and aanonymous
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
wym by a good spot?
also, it can work as well in the day too?

i too agree with @Ngerboll
Yeah, it can work at day but I just said night because at night it's unlikely that someone sees you. With a good spot I mean a place where you can easily access the railtracks and where no one sees you.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and aanonymous
I

Irina

Feb 27, 2019
how painful/quick is jumping infront of a train? i think the trains we have where we live are not fast enough for a quick death so how do i make it easier?
I understand why you think about this method, as I sometimes contemplated it too. However, I put myself in the conductor's shoes. I couldn't stand the thought that the train I was driving killed someone, even if that someone really wanted to die. I even thought about writting a message on my goodbye note for the conductor, saying that I'm sorry and thanking him, but I still think it would traumatize him. Please, you are in great pain, but soon we may encounter on this forum a certain conductor, guilt-ridden, that can't bear living anymore because he can't forget how someone threw himself in front of his train. And I'm not exaggerating, really, such an event led drivers to depression and sometimes their own suicide.
I really think our act of leaving this planet shouldn't involve and traumatize other people. Especially some innocent stranger.
I'm sorry for expressing this opinion and I hope it doesn't hurt you in any way.

Peace.

Reactions: blackestofbile, x~Sophia~x, sadworld and 1 other person
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Do not jump.

Make sure you're at a spot where the train moves the highest possible.

100% painless.
I would like to add that depending on where you live, the trains can have a cover in front of the wheels which makes a clean decapitation impossible.
If that is the case, then you can find a rather slow moving freight train that has cars which have no cover in front of their wheels, thus you'd be able to run there and place your neck on the track.
In this case the train driver won't have someone jump in front of them so it could be less traumatic for them. I wouldn't recommend it though. Disturbs the traffic and a lot of resources have to be allocated to the area. Also, think about the clean up crew.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would like to add that depending on where you live, the trains can have a cover in front of the wheels which makes a clean decapitation impossible.
If that is the case, then you can find a rather slow moving freight train that has cars which have no cover in front of their wheels, thus you'd be able to run there and place your neck on the track.
In this case the train driver won't have someone jump in front of them so it could be less traumatic for them. I wouldn't recommend it though. Disturbs the traffic and a lot of resources have to be allocated to the area. Also, think about the clean up crew.
I really hope that op chooses another method, this one makes me really uncomfortable cause it has so many problems.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and MiseryLovesMyCompany
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I really hope that op chooses another method, this one makes me really uncomfortable cause it has so many problems.
It's actually one of the most sure-fire methods.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It's actually one of the most sure-fire methods.
One thing is certainly sure about it. You will fuck up a lot of people's day, some of them will get lifelong negative effects from it, like PTSD.
Everyone can do what they want, but there is no train method in the resource compilation for a reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackestofbile and sadworld