S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
Is ctb this way a viable method? There's some train tracks close by to me but I have no idea when a train would pass by and it would look weird me standing beside them just waiting for what could possibly take hours. There's also a busy road nearby where big logging trucks go past so this could be an alternative. Would you recommend either train or truck, or just go for a different method?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i personally wouldnt because you could cause serious mental problems for the people running them, and they would most likely end up where you currently are. you shouldnt add another person to your suicide if they dont want to be a part of it. also the whole idea isnt a good one. youd have to jump just right so it could actually kill you and not just make you paralyzed.

Reactions: lex, Sarahlynn, Jack4230 and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Collateral damage isn't ideal when there are more personal methods that won't involve others.

Reactions: celairesgirl, Sarahlynn, Jack4230 and 2 others
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Trucks doesn't seem reliable for me. Chances of surviving and just being paralyzed are too high. If you put your head on rails it should be fatal, but waiting for train for too long might be a problem.
Personally I'd go for SN/Full suspension/Jumping from high place.

S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
I wouldn't recommend any method but with the train/truck you are involving someone entirely innocent who is going to probably spread you over 3 miles of track with no say in it whatsoever. Yes you'd be dead if you are lucky but that driver could end up not working again.., depressed, anxious, guilty etc
That's assuming you get the timing right and don't end up having your arse wiped, being fed through a tube, and blinking yes or no for the rest of your life.

Reactions: Fthis, Emily_Numb, Sarahlynn and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Unreliable. They could brake if they manage to see you early, also really depends on how you jump in front of it. Some say suicide by train is brutal, but I wouldn't rely on it, too many factors to consider.

S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
Trucks doesn't seem reliable for me. Chances of surviving and just being paralyzed are too high. If you put your head on rails it should be fatal, but waiting for train for too long might be a problem.
Personally I'd go for SN/Full suspension/Jumping from high place.
I was looking at SN but it seems rather difficult purchasing all the required pills and things, especially the ones that are restricted. Full suspension isn't really viable to me because I don't have anything in my room that I could hang something off and hold my weight, but partial suspension is a possibility. And jumping from a high place also isn't that viable, 1. Because there isn't really any high locations to jump off in my City and 2. I probably wouldn't have the balls to do it that way.

Reactions: Rn110bg101
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
there's always a chance the driver might see you and stop before they hit you. even worse, there's always a chance you'll only get injured/hospitalized. i'd say to go for a different method, especially one that doesn't involve as many people.

Reactions: Soul and Existingnotliving
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I appreciate the position you are in. ❤️ Please don't jump in front of a speeding truck since the driver will likely brake and/or swerve causing crashes with other vehicles, potentially leading to others being injured or killed. The driver might also get marks on his/her driving record and lose the license. I am not judging, please understand. But I believe CTB should only impact the CTBer and not cause harm or damage to others. ❤️

S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
I appreciate the position you are in. ❤ Please don't jump in front of a speeding truck since the driver will likely brake and/or swerve causing crashes with other vehicles, potentially leading to others being injured or killed. The driver might also get marks on his/her driving record and lose the license. I am not judging, please understand. But I believe CTB should only impact the CTBer and not cause harm or damage to others. ❤
Yeah I understand. I'm just trying to get some options of ways to CTB. This method was for sure low on the list and I most likely won't do it this way, for reasons you and others have said.

• Love
Reactions: PJFord
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Is ctb this way a viable method? There's some train tracks close by to me but I have no idea when a train would pass by and it would look weird me standing beside them just waiting for what could possibly take hours. There's also a busy road nearby where big logging trucks go past so this could be an alternative. Would you recommend either train or truck, or just go for a different method?
Not sure if you care about this part but it could turn into a big fuss since you're probably going to stop traffic in that area and people won't be able to get through. A lot of people will see your splattered brains and someone will have to clean it. The driver of the vehicle might also feel guilty and wonder why out of all People you chose to jump under his car or train. I would never be able to do this but it's your choice, I'd prefer something private

I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I had actually considered this myself when I was really desperate about a month ago until I looked it up and read about how bad it can be for the driver and the chance it can cause a massive accident/pile up depending on the road or highway you do it on.

Reading about the aftermath and discovering SS, PPeH and other resources into "cleaner" and more "personal" methods made me forget about suicide by truck and jumping in particular.

Reactions: slj25
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would avoid trucks simply because there is a real danger of causing a traffic accident. With trains be mindful of the fact that you may traumatize the passengers, but you're not asking about that so I won't lecture you on it.

A train can be a reliable method of suicide. If a train makes a blunt impact with you at a high speed your chances of dying are good, but I wouldn't count too much on this; there is a good chance the driver will activate emergency brakes, and if the train slows significantly, though you're still likely to be hit, you may end up severely injured but not killed. A more reliable method would be decapitation by lying your neck on the train rail (avoid the electrical rail obviously) but many are against this method since it's quite gruesome.

Reactions: insurancepolicy
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
There have been some people who hang around near a juntion with traffic lights, and wait for a big truck to stop.

When the lights turn green and the truck starts to move they stick their head in front of the rear wheels.

Horrific.