• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I hate the fact that I'm even asking regarding this method, but I have no other method available. I'm at a hotel which has 12 floors. If I jump from the 12th floor, is there a 100 percent chance I won't survive and that it'll be a painless death. I don't want this method to fail and possibly be paralysed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
I hate the fact that I'm even asking regarding this method, but I have no other method available. I'm at a hotel which has 12 floors. If I jump from the 12th floor, is there a 100 percent chance I won't survive and that it'll be a painless death. I don't want this method to fail and possibly be paralysed.
Yeah I thought of jumping from about that height , the thing is with this method is that it all depends on how you land and you're not gonna have really any control of once you've committed and you are mid air because of SI . Regardless , people jump from less height all the time and succeed in CTB. Wish you peace

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Have you tried medication or theraphy? Do you have family?
The problem with jumping is that it's difficult to control your flight.

Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
Yes, I'm 19 years old, I have tried everything. I was on medication since I was 13 years old, got put in a psych ward by a crazy gaslighting psychiatrist at the age of 14 , was sexually assaulted at a young age, bullied tremendously in school, neglected by parents ( my father refused to provide me with any affection or love. Ended up being gay in a Muslim majority country and my low intelligence permits me from doing anything. I am practically useless
Is there a to control your flight ?

• Hugs
Reactions: whatstheporpoise15 and obafgkm
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I see. I can realate to some of that stuff.
Can't you migrate to western country and be gay there?
Are there some muslim psychiatrist books you could read?
I think every suicide method carries a risk of failing and becomind vegetable.
Do you have some hobbies? I wish you the best.
Are your grandparents still alive, do you have siblings, can you talk to them if your father is unavaible?

Last edited:
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I see. I can realate to some of that stuff.
Can't you migrate to western country and be gay there?
Are there some muslim psychiatrist books you could read?
I think every suicide method carries a risk of failing and becomind vegetable.
Do you have some hobbies? I wish you the best.
Are your grandparents still alive, do you have siblings, can you talk to them if your father is unavaible?
My sisters are there and I'm attached to them. My mother would be distraught if i CTB, but the reality is I still don't want to be here anymore. Every single day of existence is torture for me, and I want it to end soon. I am tired of fighting. I no longer want to be a nuisance and burden on anyone. I want to go out on my own terms and no one can force me to stay anymore. No one cares

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
It seems your family will care. I feel like a a bag of bones myself. Try to talk with your mother.

Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
All she does is cry and say take medication. She wants to forcefully medicate me to keep me alive which is really cruel. It's up to me because I'm not gonna stay alive any longer just for herand she has done messed up things to me in which brought me here in the first place. What about my suffering ?? How can people just force someone else to live just for them. It's like torture

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I see, my mother also cries and thinks medication will magicly heal me, she doesn't see fault in herself.
Do you have some uncles? CAn you move to another country? You seem to speak good english, maybe you can move to UK or USA, they should pay better for simple jobs than in your country.

Last edited:
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
Here in Pakistan, our relatives are the most fakest people you will ever meet. They pretend they care but it's all w social facade. I don't want anything to do with them because my parents prioritised their own brother and sisters over their own son. Moving to another country is not an option for me

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
There are lot of Pakistanis in UK, can't you find some relatives or friends?
What dod your parents do to make you think that way?

Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I always felt my father loved my relatives children's a lot more than me. There were many instances where my father cared for his sisters and brother while not giving a shit about his children and wife. My mother developed depression as a result. His father died when he was young so he had to be the breadwinner of the family and take care of all of his siblings by starting up a business and being a self made. What hurts me the most is his siblings leached off of his hardwork at the expense of his own wife and children.

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I see. Dou you work somewhere or help with the house?

Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I see. Dou you work somewhere or help with the house?
I can literally do nothing. I'm completely useless. I can't even tie my own shoelaces because i just can't understand how to. My intelligence is that low
All I do is lie around in bed for the whole day

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Man, for being from an Arabic-speaking country, your English is perfect. I'd say there is hope, I'm also affected by my country and I hope I can move out some day. I'd say don't hurt yourself, but of course, I won't tell you what to do as the choice is yours, just think it through because some people, for some random reason have survived very high falls. I'm not saying it to scare you, but to make you aware.