• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
Please tell me, is it fatal to jump from the seventh floor? It's where I live. I don't have time to plan anything else. I'm in immense emotional pain. I wake up with heavy chest and racing heart and it lasts until the moment I go to bed. I have been abused by a lot of people. by every single person I met including my psychiatrist and parents. Please answer

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
It's possible, but it's also likely to survive a 7 story drop with a lot of broken bones. I think someone here actually did that. Whether a fall is fatal depends on velocity, how you land, & what you land on

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy and CelestialDiana
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Death is not assured from that height. I say, AT BEST, the odds are 50/50, which wouldn't be good enough for me to take that chance.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and CelestialDiana
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
The others said what exactly I would say. Depends on what you land on is crucial. If you land on a person or a car, who are going to survive. Hitting concrete or similar will increase your chances.

I am sorry you are having a bad time. But if you choose to ctb, I wish you the best and hope you find your peace.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
There is always a chance.
But I don't know how many percent.

If you want to reduce the risk of failure, you need to jump from a higher height.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov