livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
When the time will come, I want to jump from a bridge near me. its 80 meters high. My worst fear and the reason I'm still here is because I'm afraid of jumping and then waking up on the ground with immense pain, not able to walk or move forever maybe. Or with brain damage and unable to think straight.

• Hugs
Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills and No_more
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
80 meters is 262 feet. You say you're landing on the ground which would be something solid. 19 people out of 2000 survived jumping off Golden Gate bridge(250 ft) onto the water. 80 meters would be sufficient. Just aim with your head to be safe. Hope it goes peaceful.

Reactions: livingded and TakeYourHappyPills
livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
what if im extremely unlucky? im terrified of surviving. i'll do more research

O

On Edge

Mar 15, 2020
A terrible idea. There are much more peaceful methods out there. SN is a great option for many.

Reactions: ebt88
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I agree with the above research a different method

Reactions: kinzokukae
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
while there's a pretty high chance it'll work, your SI will kick in immediately, if not before jumping. like the other responses said, look into other methods - i'm sure you can find something accessible and less painful (:

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Well jumping from 150ft onto land is 95-98% fatal (Lost All Hope) so 262ft sounds pretty damn safe to me. That's fucking high that is.

Reactions: livingded