• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all.

I hope this post is allowed, and if it isn't please forgive me.

What would be a more successful method; jumping from a five story building (roughly 75 feet) or hanging? I just need to get the fuck out of here and figure out a foolproof method.

Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Hold ON In Advance !!!! Just got you !!!
lets just relax for a while…..
My "way" in not ready either, so I'm here with you…
let's chill

Last edited:
Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
I'm not an expert on either, but I would advise against jumping. A 75 foot fall (or any fall for that matter) has a high chance of being lethal, but there is a significant chance (not sure of the exact numbers though) that you'll survive with serious irreversible injuries and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair.

Reactions: S like suicide and Largeletters
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I have come across a fair number of stories of people jumping from high places,and surviving. Maybe modern people are more rubbery than those of the past,but it seems jumping is not such an assured avenue to the Great Beyond.
That Hollywood guy,Bing,wasn't taking any chances as he jumped,(some say he had "help") from like 55 stories.
The Sweet N Low guy
,Donald Tober, jumped from 65 stories.

Reactions: easy and Largeletters
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Well…. Neither! lets be reasonable , shall we ?

see what I'm listening to: :)
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Last edited:
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I have come across a fair number of stories of people jumping from high places,and surviving. Maybe modern people are more rubbery than those of the past,but it seems jumping is not such an assured avenue to the Great Beyond.
That Hollywood guy,Bing,wasn't taking any chances as he jumped,(some say he had "help") from like 55 stories.
The Sweet N Low guy
,Donald Tober, jumped from 65 stories.
Bing had help from whom? What? Interesting people to mention in your comment.
For a long while my only option was 5 stories. I looked up 5 story deaths and it's not for sure....not that tall. Hanging to me seems impossible, but people do it. Ugggg. I hope you can figure out a way to go...or a way to feel less stressed.

Last edited:
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Bing had help from whom? What? Interesting people to mention in your comment.
For a long while my only option was 5 stories. I looked up 5 story deaths and it's not for sure....not that tall. Hanging to me seems impossible, but people do it. Ugggg. I hope you can figure out a way to go...or a way to feel less stressed.
LOL!! I don't know,but some internet guys speculated he messed with the wrong people. He was close to the Clintons,that's not good. He may have been involved with Epstein. (And I don't mean Juan Epstein!!

Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
Either jump from a high enough place that you're sure you're going to die, or hanging. My method is hanging, because although we do have high enough places to jump off in my city, it's just a no for me for multiple reasons. But yes, don't jump if it's not a high enough place. Bad idea and high chances of becoming a vegetable and having even more reasons to die and no chance to do so ever again.

Reactions: Largeletters
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
LOL!! I don't know,but some internet guys speculated he messed with the wrong people. He was close to the Clintons,that's not good. He may have been involved with Epstein. (And I don't mean Juan Epstein!!
Hmmm. I think he was just really lonely. I think his gf died/killed herself. I don't remember. Seemed like a semi-odd guy. Someone visited him days before and his fridge was empty and he was talking about death etc.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I honestly do not like the sound of jumping as a method, I used to see it as a possibility but I know I will lack the courage for it. I think if I planned to do this method, the SI would kick in, I think in general most people jump on impulse. As others have said, there is a chance of surviving.

Reactions: Dear Agony and Largeletters