livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
Will I die by jumping from a bridge (it's 80 meters)? No water, there are trees and mostly grass.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Quite likely but nothing is certain friend. Headfirst greatly increases the odds in all falling

livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
Quite likely but nothing is certain friend. Headfirst greatly increases the odds in all falling
It's a famous bridge from jumping that it is called the suicide bridge. Every person that jump died, there arent survivors. I dont want to survive with disability.

Reactions: Reaper44 and Thanatos
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Watch out that a tree doesn't break your fall.

livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
Also will it hurt a lot? I think I'll feel a great pain in my head and then nothing

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It's a famous bridge from jumping that it is called the suicide bridge. Every person that jump died, there arent survivors. I dont want to survive with disability.

Nobody could say your method is not reliable. It is called suicide bridge and no survivors.
80 meters are many many meters.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
It would be quite good on concrete. I dunno when u land on grass. Beware the trees.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Yes it will definitely hurt but it'll happen so fast you'll likely not even consciously take note of the pain before you die

Talpa

Talpa

Jul 22, 2019
This source is from LostAllHope, so take it with a grain of salt: "The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal."
Either way, 80m should be more than enough, even if you land on a grassy field. That's over 25 storys. The fact that it is called a suicide bridge and has no survivors you know of should tell you enough.

Reactions: livingded
Reaper44

Reaper44

Jul 20, 2019
If you're talking about the bridge I think you're talking about, I would be careful with the fencing. It's 1" chain link mesh, which is supposed to be really hard to climb. The standard is 2". I would also go at night, since people seem to use the bridge more in the day. If you read police reports on it, people who jump over the road more often die on impact than those who jump over the area where the park is, and I think I also read the west side of the bridge is higher than the east. If it isn't this bridge then just ignore what I said.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I dont want to survive with disability.
Then jump at night when no one is around, the ONLY reason people survive suicide attempts is because other people come to their aid, if no one is around then there will be zero chance to survive.

livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
Then jump at night when no one is around, the ONLY reason people survive suicide attempts is because other people come to their aid, if no one is around then there will be zero chance to survive.
Yes my plan is at night or early in the morning (5 am) there are zero cars, especially december since it's a small place.
The only thing is i have to take courage and jump...im afraid of hitting and then surviving. I guess I'll hit the ground and then its all black hopefully

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Also will it hurt a lot? I think I'll feel a great pain in my head and then nothing
You won't have time to realise your feel pain before hitting the ground, and that is if you are still conscious. You can become unconscious through many things mainly fear and G-force being too strong.

D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
You won't have time to realise your feel pain before hitting the ground, and that is if you are still conscious. You can become unconscious through many things mainly fear and G-force being too strong.
Love your tagline. Pure Rick.

T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
When i was in the hospital there was one disabled guy that fell from 15 metres into plain concrete and almost died, he was in coma for 2 days. 80 metres look a lot more