• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
Hi to all!
Trying to "study" every methods, just in case I will have problems with N.
It is not so nice, i Know, but what about drowning or jumping?

I could find a bridge (better above water or concrete?), but don't know the minimal height....
and drowning, there are lakes here, but the water is not cold.
ty.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Jumping is an absolute bitch IMO, when you actually get to the spot the SI is like a rock.

Reactions: puppy9, Kjo and keara
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
If you have N that is your best bet. Just make sure you take your antiemetic a few days before, and take enough. Also make sure you won't be found for at least 3-4 days. If for some extreme situation that doesn't work then personally I would try nitrogen hood. But between jumping and drowning I think drowning is best.

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
If you have N that is your best bet. Just make sure you take your antiemetic a few days before, and take enough. Also make sure you won't be found for at least 3-4 days. If for some extreme situation that doesn't work then personally I would try nitrogen hood. But between jumping and drowning I think drowning is best.
Why do you think drowning is better?

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I like the idea of drowning because I love water but being able to swim well allows for si to really interfere.

I want to jump but if I had N I would use that.

Take care

Reactions: lella78 and intheend
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
source : http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

Reactions: Qdv and lella78
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I love water and swimming so that is my preference. I don't think it's as bad as many think it is too.
I think combine it with N (or similar) would be the ultimate way to go. Where I live the water is cold, so maybe a large bathtub or something.

Reactions: lella78
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Jumping is an absolute bitch IMO, when you actually get to the spot the SI is like a rock.

SI can be overcome easily, I nearly managed it few days ago, fucking cops interfered though!

Reactions: lella78 and intheend
L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
I think combine it with N (or similar) would be the ultimate way to go. Where I live the water is cold, so maybe a large bathtub or something.

don't you think that having N. and drowning could create a conflict because you need to be conscious when drowning?

Reactions: intheend
Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
My idea is to get N, then go hang out at the longest pier at the sharkiest beach I can think of. Then, I'll just kind off fall off the pier.

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
G
don't you think that having N. and drowning could create a conflict because you need to be conscious when drowning?
Yes, but it kinda conflict my mind to "just" do one method too.

My idea is to get N, then go hang out at the longest pier at the sharkiest beach I can think of. Then, I'll just kind off fall off the pier.
I went to a high cliff one time ago, took similar drug, and hoped to fall off the edge when I got unconscious, but nahh. Don't think it will work with the pier either, but who knows.

Reactions: Leesap
Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
G

Yes, but it kinda conflict my mind to "just" do one method too.

I went to a high cliff one time ago, took similar drug, and hoped to fall off the edge when I got unconscious, but nahh. Don't think it will work with the pier either, but who knows.
I'll sit at the end of the pier. Either I'll fall in or wake up in a few days laying half off.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
You can lie in a full bathtub and take some medication that puts you out of consciousness reliably, so that you slide under the water eventually, and drown. It has been successfully done - but the medication must be strong enough to reliably knock out your reflexes. You don't want to wake up when watr enterd your nostrils.

Reactions: Qdv, intheend and Leesap
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Depends on the method and how much guilt, hope you still carry. Why did the cops interfere?

fuckers appeared out of no where and pulled me off. No warning just bam... like bloody ninjas

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Did you get taken off to hospital then? On a hold?

taken to hospital, They asked me if I wanted to die, I laughed said No, they looked confused, discharged me within 3 hours and Ive heard nothing from anyone since, been left to my own devices. take 2 will happen soon I just need to be quicker, the fence I had to climb was high and that delayed me, but im better prepared for next time now.

Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
taken to hospital, They asked me if I wanted to die, I laughed said No, they looked confused, discharged me within 3 hours and Ive heard nothing from anyone since, been left to my own devices. take 2 will happen soon I just need to be quicker, the fence I had to climb was high and that delayed me, but im better prepared for next time now.
I went to a very steep cliff that dropped into the sea. I just couldn't throw myself over .

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I went to a very steep cliff that dropped into the sea. I just couldn't throw myself over .

This is the strange thing Ive been close before cliff being one and I couldn't do it. The other day because I had prepared myself and put myself in the mindset SI didn't kick in, it was almost like I had disassociated and fear didnt exist at any point. anger when I was pulled off was the first thing I felt in hours.

Reactions: Leesap
Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
This is the strange thing Ive been close before cliff being one and I couldn't do it. The other day because I had prepared myself and put myself in the mindset SI didn't kick in, it was almost like I had disassociated and fear didnt exist at any point. anger when I was pulled off was the first thing I felt in hours.
I was perusing "the doe network" website and saw a post mortem pic of a woman who had gotten a hotel room in a fake name, then used sn. She was laid on the bed with a book in her hands. She looked like she was asleep. I think that seems less terrifying than jumping, for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Qdv and Fadinglife
Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
My other idea is to listening to shark sighting reports ( I live in Australia) and go there and swim past the reef. Maybe might work.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I was perusing "the doe network" website and saw a post mortem pic of a woman who had gotten a hotel room in a fake name, then used sn. She was laid on the bed with a book in her hands. She looked like she was asleep. I think that seems less terrifying than jumping, for me.

I guess at the end of the day it depends on personal situation and whether your able to hide away in a hotel room, or whether heading to say a bridge is quicker.

Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
I guess at the end of the day it depends on personal situation and whether your able to hide away in a hotel room, or whether heading to say a bridge is quicker.
For the moment, I'm going to go with the pier/drown/shark scenario.

Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
I like the idea of drowning because I love water but being able to swim well allows for si to really interfere.

I want to jump but if I had N I would use that.

Take care
What about someone who doesn't know how to swim?

Norway

Norway

Sep 3, 2018
I want to jump. Off a mountain like beahcy head. Vacation and death, perfect

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I want to jump. Off a mountain like beahcy head. Vacation and death, perfect
Not sure about the jumping part, but doing it abroud seams nice. Don't want my corpse to be found either.

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Jumping high into Water... if the impact don't kill you, you'll probably be unguy from conscious and drowning will do the job.
Last week someone didi that exactly were i'm planing to CTB: A dam close to my home: 80m drop into water. Policmen discover the body 2 day after (The rescuer dog smelled the track from the guy car to the middle of the dam so they sent Scuba Diver to find his body).