I

idk_420

Oct 22, 2023
So there's some woods near me that we were exploring yesterday and there a like drop/clif in them idk how high it would have to be to do anything if I jumped there what does everyone think would it work if I went there and jumped

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Rebecca Sedwick died from a cement tower that was probably 70 feet high. I personally wouldn't go under 300ft but I'm spoiled with enormous sea cliffs nearby.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
On online climbing forums, there's calculators to determine the height you have to fall, depending on your weight and movement. Here is one, called "the splat calculator": https://www.angio.net/personal/climb/speed.html

Unfortunately, going off what I've heard on this website, falling definitely isn't a perfect method. There isn't really a way to maneuver yourself so that you're garunteed to hit your head or neck, and trees, bushes, and other things can break your fall. Worst case scenario, you break your bones or spinal cord, but still remain alive.

U

uselesslife2002

Dec 8, 2022
Rebecca Sedwick died from a cement tower that was probably 70 feet high. I personally wouldn't go under 300ft but I'm spoiled with enormous sea cliffs nearby.
I have been thinking about just jumping off something high too. It's an instant death but yeah you're gonna wanna make sure that shit is high so u don't end up paralyzed or worse off