• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ravery95

Ravery95

I tried at life, I don't know how.
Jan 31, 2022
Hi all.

Was just hoping to get a conversation started about jumping as a method. What people think about it as a method and if anyone has any knowledge about it.

More specifically if anyone knows about Beachy Head and what they think of that as a location to jump.

All replies warmly welcomed!

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and NearlyIrrelevantCake
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I would not choose that specific location, and I would be careful about mentioning specific locations to anyone.

Another members here planned to jump in that same area, posted about it here. Someone called the cops on them and they were unable to CTB.

• Informative
Reactions: Sunset764, °Celsuis_Caesar, Someone123 and 1 other person
NotSureToEndure

NotSureToEndure

Professor of not a lot
Aug 17, 2020
It's heavily watched by chaplains. I wouldn't consider it myself because I don't think I could find the courage to jump, but that aside it seems liable for intervention.

People do manage though, so it's obviously possible.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and Crazy4u
L

lastlife_

Nov 15, 2021
If I lived locally to that area, I would strongly consider it. I'd probably visit several times until I felt comfortable around the chaplains and perhaps knew their footing to avoid them but I don't live near there and there aren't high elevations anywhere near me. Hanging is the most practical and accessible methods for me so that's how I'll go

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Lostandlooking
Dödsorsaken

Dödsorsaken

Feb 1, 2022
I tired that method ones, a chose a bridge down to tunnel wear the trains go.. big stones on the ground. Did a sprint over the fence and it was about 15-10 meters down though the stones would crack open my head. I landed beside the railroad track.. when I woke up after the fall I had broken both legs and some rips.. I called out for help because it hurt like nothing I experienced before.. then a train came from the tunnel. I manage to take a stone a through it a the trains direction he stops like besides me so all the passengers in the first vagen(?) could see me. Then he went out and said helps on the way. The cops came and then the ambulance had to get surgery and metal inplats.. I also had a knife on me that when in to my arm.. about a year later when I had moved to a different country, 2 cops visits me a gave me some pappares that said been sued and had to go to court because I illegal had a knife in public place the day I jumped. I admit to the "crime" only so I didn't have to go the court. Jumping from to low of a height can be very risky. Stay safe.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
yeah there seems to be little discussion about jumping compared to other methods on here.

i personally see it as my preferred method right now. the only real "drawback" for me is having to get around suicide barriers at a certain location and how my body will look for others.

beachy head seems like a beautiful place to go in my opinion. however if i ever decided to use a location like that i'd try to go/wait till no one was around, wouldn't want someone to actually have to see me jump.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivali and °Celsuis_Caesar
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
It's looks like an amazing place and very few failed attempts that I know of (for those that jumped) but as others have said you will probably run into good samaritans. I'm not sure if I could ever jump but vids like this one do tempt me.

London Fella

London Fella

Jan 31, 2022
I'd jump.

But I don't like the thought of landing on a hard surface.

I'd jump from a bridge, into the sea. I'd see it as cleansing my soul, on the way out.

And yes, I know that landing on water at that speed is like hitting a brick wall.

Reactions: Shivali and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Ravery95

Ravery95

Jan 31, 2022
It's looks like an amazing place and very few failed attempts that I know of (for those that jumped) but as others have said you will probably run into good samaritans. I'm not sure if I could ever jump but vids like this one do tempt me.
Impossible to know where that was filmed by the video. How would you find that location... Anyway I'm deleting my membership because I promised my gf. So now I'm even more alone... Cya

• Aww..
Reactions: Shivali
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Impossible to know where that was filmed by the video. How would you find that location...
What do you mean? That's beachy head, and there's really not that many lighthouses over there that look like that. (hint: it's just the 1)

Ravery95

Ravery95

Jan 31, 2022
I think you watched the wrong video (somehow)
Oh whoops, yeah but I believe there are slopes there that you'd fall on the way down. Not verticle
I think you watched the wrong video (somehow)
Also doesn't look that high there.
Anyway yeah I need to go, wish I could stick about and talk but I'm supposed to be choosing life not CTB. Supposed to start a great career in 3 weeks and somehow get out of this headspace... Wish the best for everyone here. Hope you all find peace

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali
O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
Hi all.

Was just hoping to get a conversation started about jumping as a method. What people think about it as a method and if anyone has any knowledge about it.

More specifically if anyone knows about Beachy Head and what they think of that as a location to jump.

All replies warmly welcomed!
Beachy Head looks great...Belle Tout is the ideal spot but a lot of people there

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Let's be honest, good samaritans are not the problem.

The problem is survival instinct and having the balls to walk up and fling yourself off that cliff. That's what has people hanging around looking suspicious.

I know I couldn't do it, too afraid of heights.

Reactions: old red eyes and AnonymousS
O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
Let's be honest, good samaritans are not the problem.

The problem is survival instinct and having the balls to walk up and fling yourself off that cliff. That's what has people hanging around looking suspicious.

I know I couldn't do it, too afraid of heights.
I know, it's quite easy I guess to stand , linger , debate , ponder .........I am so sick and incurable...and just bad.....

Reactions: jussrav