• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
So, I just posted a thread about partial but my only other available method would be jumping.
There is this bridge high enough I could try to go to (more than 140 meters high or something like that) AND known for suicides.
BUT while looking at it on Google images/earth, it seems that there are a lot of trees underneath. Like a really tiny river surrounding by some kind of forest.
I know landing on trees is not ideal at all. Still, two people managed to kill themselves quite recently from that bridge.

What do you think ?

Thanks in advance,

xxxx

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Do you know of any failed attempts from that location? You should also consider those who failed and how exactly did the fail as well as which factors caused them to fail.

C

cph

Oct 17, 2021
Partial and jumping would both be my options as well. 460 feet is a very high, the golden gate bridge granted your landing in water is 265 feet. Given the above facts you've mentioned it sounds like will do the job.

Reactions: illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Do you know of any failed attempts from that location? You should also consider those who failed and how exactly did the fail as well as which factors caused them to fail.
I can't find infos on any failed attempts.. But I'm not sure it would be in the news...
Partial and jumping would both be my options as well. 460 feet is a very high, the golden gate bridge granted your landing in water is 265 feet. Given the above facts you've mentioned it sounds like will do the job.
Yeah. I really thought it would do the job but this tree thing makes me doubt now... They really could cushion the fall.
And there's always the fact that it seems pretty hard to find the courage to jump.
In fact, neither jumping or partial are methods that I'm really confident with. But I only have these options unfortunately...

Last edited:
Reactions: アホペンギン
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
It's pretty high but I don't know about falling on tree canopies...you could injury yourself on the branches but not enough to die. What about drowning?

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
It's pretty high but I don't know about falling on tree canopies...you could injury yourself on the branches but not enough to die. What about drowning?
I don't have access to a bridge high enough to drown...

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
So, I just posted a thread about partial but my only other available method would be jumping.
There is this bridge high enough I could try to go to (more than 140 meters high or something like that) AND known for suicides.
BUT while looking at it on Google images/earth, it seems that there are a lot of trees underneath. Like a really tiny river surrounding by some kind of forest.
I know landing on trees is not ideal at all. Still, two people managed to kill themselves quite recently from that bridge.

What do you think ?

Thanks in advance,

xxxx

I think a tree will significantly increase your chance of surviving.

• Aww..
Reactions: illAF and thebookofdisquiet.