• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

newpath

newpath

May 31, 2024
Hi SS. This is my first post on the forums, been lurking for some time. Nice likeminded group of people here.

Like many others I've been thinking about possible ways to move on when the time is right and one of those ways is by jumping. I've been reading up quite a bit and it just seems so peaceful to fall into the unknown. I read about others that have tried and failed, some of them mention the body going into "safe-mode" and shuts down. For example there was some military guy that fell from a tall spot and mentioned that when he was close to impact his body just shutdown and the next thing he knew he was in the hospital. This was his body protecting him from any sort of pain. I also read about golden gate survivors that described it as "a spiritual feeling" "relaxing". Some passed out, some didn't. I'm talking during the fall, obviously they weren't all there during/after impact.

I've been thinking about the optimal way to go about it. There are some tricks to make yourself pass out relatively easy. One example is to crouch down, hyperventilate and take about 30-40 deep breaths, stand up and blow on your thumb. It worked for me. So what if one finds a tall enough spot, does the passing out trick as they jump. Even if you wouldn't pass out from the trick, surely that combined with the fall would. You'd at least get dizzy enough to not know what's going on. Plus the body most certainly would react to the surprise of the fall, it doesn't recognize what's going on, all danger alerts go off. Shutdown. I feel like this is the way I'd choose and I believe it's foolproof.

Thoughts?

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
poilala1

poilala1

Here to disappear
Apr 23, 2024
I haven't researched enough jumping cases but I believe you should Research as much as you can and hope for the best and prepare for the worst if you attempt this. The worst being a painful death. I jumped and don't remember much of it. But that's just me and it could've been painful for all I know, I just don't remember.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
newpath

newpath

May 31, 2024
I haven't researched enough jumping cases but I believe you should Research as much as you can and hope for the best and prepare for the worst if you attempt this. The worst being a painful death. I jumped and don't remember much of it. But that's just me and it could've been painful for all I know, I just don't remember.
Forgive me if you don't want to talk about it, but do you remember anything at all like what were you thinking before the jump, how did you overcome the obstacle of actually jumping and did you pass out? Sorry I'm just very curious. Do you know how high it was?

From the research I've done, if the jump is clearly fatal the brain can't compute the pain because death would be so instant. The pain doesn't have to time to register. This is what I read and I would definitely choose a height that ensures this.

poilala1

poilala1

Here to disappear
Apr 23, 2024
Forgive me if you don't want to talk about it, but do you remember anything at all like what were you thinking before the jump, how did you overcome the obstacle of actually jumping and did you pass out? Sorry I'm just very curious. Do you know how high it was?

From the research I've done, if the jump is clearly fatal the brain can't compute the pain because death would be so instant. The pain doesn't have to time to register. This is what I read and I would definitely choose a height that ensures this.
It's okay, I talk about it on here.
I was kind of in a hurry jumping because I had stayed at a psych ward and jumped on my short 30 minute leave. The hurry and forbidden nature actually helped me surpass the survival instinct and I had an urgent feeling of "Now or Never". I jumped feet first and only remember going over the ledge of the 7 story carpark (I fell 8 stories onto a lower level). Either I passed out almost immediately or I lost my memory of what transpired.

It makes complete sense that an instant death would be painless. I understand. It seems you've already done a great deal of research which is good.

• Informative
Reactions: newpath
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I was kind of in a hurry jumping because I had stayed at a psych ward and jumped on my short 30 minute leave. The hurry and forbidden nature actually helped me surpass the survival instinct and I had an urgent feeling of "Now or Never". I jumped feet first and only remember going over the ledge of the 7 story carpark (I fell 8 stories onto a lower level). Either I passed out almost immediately or I lost my memory of what transpired.

It makes complete sense that an instant death would be painless. I understand. It seems you've already done a great deal of research which is good.
What injuries did you incur? 8 stories is highhh… Did you break your NOF?

poilala1

poilala1

Here to disappear
Apr 23, 2024
What injuries did you incur? 8 stories is highhh… Did you break your NOF?
Broke my left clavicle and shoulder and arm in a few places and my ribs and my left foot. I think I may have broken something in the hip / NOF area aswell because I had to wear a fixator there but then again not for long and it was never x-rayed again. I also tore my aorta and had to have a prosthesis for it.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: unnamed2 and Begotten
newpath

newpath

May 31, 2024

I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been away. Thank you for talking about it, I appreciate it as it gives me valuable knowledge and insight.
What a scenario. That "Now or Never" feeling... I can almost feel it, like adrenaline pumping. Everything has boiled down to that one particular moment and there's nothing stopping you. SI is thrown out the window, it's just you and your destiny, all fear is gone. I dream about this every single day. It will be peaceful and it gives me hope. The end of all problems, nothing really mattered in the end. The timing has to be right though, everything has to boil down to that exact moment.

I am sorry for the pain it caused you after the fact. I am thankful for you sharing that you don't remember what transpired, that's what I assumed would happen and it's reassuring to hear. Mix in the scenario of making oneself pass out as one jumps and I seriously think it would all be blissful.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: poilala1