Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
would jumping 230 feet into a river kill me? I read that 250 feet is the best height for water based death but m going to see if this ones maybe easier for me

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I don't think so. You could just break your bones and drown.

• Aww..
Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills and Hhhhhh
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Don't quote me on this but I believe 250 ft over water is about 95% to 97% death chance . So I would guess maybe a 90%- to 95% chance with 230 ft over water. But make sure to do your own research. Statistics I have read imply that the speed hitting the water from that height may be about 65 mph. It may not be a super quick or painless death. As mentioned above, it may result in death by drowning some moments later.

Reactions: Hhhhhh
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Don't quote me on this but I believe 250 ft over water is about 95% to 97% death chance . So I would guess maybe a 90%- to 95% chance with 230 ft over water. But make sure to do your own research. Statistics I have read imply that the speed hitting the water from that height may be about 65 mph. It may not be a super quick or painless death. As mentioned above, it may result in death by drowning some moments later.
aaa. jfc why does everything besides sn need to suck so hard

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Just pick a higher place
there arent any and thats pretty high tbh! im not sure there are a lot of good 600 foot jumping spots here. idk maybe theres a building i can jump from
would my body go into shock from the impact? I feel like breaking all your bones after hitting a surface at 65 mph might put me into shock?

Last edited:
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44