Jul 8, 2023
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ash’Girl, thewalkingdread, Immensevoid and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It looks like her chest may have broken the fall a little bit. No, just kidding.
I'm curious if it was ctb or homicide. Guess they'll investigate.

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Byebyemap
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Yikes. 36th floors up and she didn't immediately die.

@Lookoutbelow
That is some wild shit. I'm still confident in my 16 stories. When I'm up there looking down, I have little doubt about its lethality. I've read about some crazy survival stories. I just told someone today that any method can fail for any reason. There will always be bizarre survival stories no matter what method one chooses. We are all looking for certainty in an uncertain world. I still plan on jumping. I will either die or I won't, but I will give it my best try.
I love how the story reports her death, then goes into detail about all the amenities and how luxurious the building is. Like the saying goes "no publicity is bad publicity."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash’Girl, LeperGnome, Byebyemap and 1 other person
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023

@Lookoutbelow
I saw one where a Russian guy fell 19 stories onto a car. They had to cut him out, but he got up and walked away. She was Russian too. Those Russians must be some tough son of a bitches.

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023

@Lookoutbelow
Just to give jumping some balance. Three people in one year have died by jumping off a six level parking garage at Disneyland. I'm not good at linking articles but you can look them up. I'm just trying to keep the dream alive...or dead.

Reactions: losing hope, Ash’Girl and MatrixPrisoner
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Lookoutbelow
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Just to give jumping some balance. Three people in one year have died by jumping off a six level parking garage at Disneyland. I'm not good at linking articles but you can look them up. I'm just trying to keep the dream alive...or dead.
I wonder how instant their deaths were.

• Aww..
Reactions: annointed_towers
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
From a popular jump spot relatively close to me, 150ft drop into water, it's estimated out of approx 800 jumpers (at least that they know about), only 3 have survived.

Still: 3 did survive, so it's always possible 😑

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and ASBA999
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
From a popular jump spot relatively close to me, 150ft drop into water, it's estimated out of approx 800 jumpers (at least that they know about), only 3 have survived.

Still: 3 did survive, so it's always possible 😑
Thanks, this is "good" news. My planned spot is about 160ft to concrete and asphalt. P.S. 800, damn that is a popular spot.
I wonder how instant their deaths were.
I don't know how instant it was, but they at least succeed. If it was painful hopefully they are oblivious to it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Ash’Girl
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Thanks, this is "good" news. My planned spot is about 160ft to concrete and asphalt. P.S. 800, damn that is a popular spot.

I don't know how instant it was, but they at least succeed. If it was painful hopefully they are oblivious to it now.
It's over several decades - averages around 20-25 a year. But yes - statistically speaking, it's pretty much guaranteed. Of those who I know of that survived, it's because there was already a boat out on the water in the rough area they jumped so they were pulled out before drowning. I suspect those that didn't die on impact should have at least likely been knocked unconscious for the drowning part.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow