• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
There was a girl on here months ago who planned to do that. I think it could help. Jumping and feeling lost as you spiral down toward the earth with nothing to grab onto sounds scary and uncomfortable.

Reactions: AlwaysAsleep, fleetingnight, Forever Sleep and 3 others
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
I'm not a jumper, but I've had it in mind for a while.

A stuffed animal can be calming, but maybe too calming. It'll make me unable to actually CTB because it's a strong coping mechanism and will definitely increase my SI.

Reactions: Heyyy, maneose and Ambivalent1
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I consider jumping and could see how having a comfort plush may be helpful. Everyone's different, so I'm sure it'd depend on one's nature.

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I think holding onto an item with important meaning (photo of loved one, teddy bear, or in my case my dogs collar, which I kept after she passed) would likely make things easier during CTB. Something important emotionally to take away some of the fear and uncertainty.

Reactions: maneose, Ambivalent1 and ColorlessTrees
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm not a jumper, but I've had it in mind for a while.

A stuffed animal can be calming, but maybe too calming. It'll make me unable to actually CTB because it's a strong coping mechanism and will definitely increase my SI.
Yes I can see that 😢
For what purpose?
Comfort as you flail through the air trying to grasp at something.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
A Benzo bear yes

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Ambivalent1
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I'm sorry, but I imagined myself jumping off a building with a stuffed teddy bear.
In my imagination, this is one of the most pathetic sights in recent times.
If there are beings after death who take you to the afterlife, I'm sure they would laugh at me.

Of course, if someone thinks it will help them, I don't see any obstacles.
But I couldn't do it.

Reactions: CelestialDiana
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm sorry, but I imagined myself jumping off a building with a stuffed teddy bear.
In my imagination, this is one of the most pathetic sights in recent times.
If there are beings after death who take you to the afterlife, I'm sure they would laugh at me.

Of course, if someone thinks it will help them, I don't see any obstacles.
But I couldn't do it.
Caring what other people think is an awful thing

Reactions: divinemistress36
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Caring what other people think is an awful thing
I'm not interested in other people's opinions.
I wrote it half jokingly, half seriously.
But I would also feel bad about myself. A bit pathetic.
It's not for me.

Reactions: CelestialDiana
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I might do that. But i feel bad for it, being destroyed and bloody, or even there at all.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
I think it's a great and absolutely adorable idea for your last moments.

I almost wanna cry reading your post. ( o̴̶̷᷄ ᴗ o̴̶̷̥᷅ )

• Hugs
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I might do that. But i feel bad for it, being destroyed and bloody, or even there at all.
Like the pharaohs, it will follow you into the afterlife
I think it's a great and absolutely adorable idea for your last moments.

I almost wanna cry reading your post. ( o̴̶̷᷄ ᴗ o̴̶̷̥᷅ )
I don't look the type to die with a bear, so it will be confusing to onlookers 🙌 "Man died with stuffed bear. Hand in hand with his faithful companion did he die."

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've bought some hot water bottles if I attempt with SN. I think it would feel comforting to cuddle them. Not sure I care what people think. Someone even posted that a friend of theirs said SN was a 'pussy' way to go. Lol. Yeah right- swigging a chemical that you only have a vague idea of what it will do to you, how much it will hurt, how long it will take to work, whether it will even work or just f*ck up your organs.

You can look at it in reverse really. It takes quite a brave adult to be seen with a teddy bear. It opens them up to ridicule.

Kind of weird what we as a society view as weakness. It's an object at the end of the day. The same as a big old jackhammer. I suppose it's because it signifies childhood and a need for comfort. Sad really that we don't think adults need comforting. Maybe if more people realised that we all need comfort and reassurance throughout our lives, maybe more people wouldn't be at a point where they were considering killing themselves!

You're quite an enigma though, Ambivalent. On the one hand, someone who wants to go out like a Spartan. I doubt they'd take teddy bears to the battlefield. On the other, a more sensitive soul huh?

Personally, I rather like things that break stereotypes. It's kind of tragic and poignant too I think. Like, when people are found in the fetal position after dying. I think we're all vulnerable deep down. Maybe we're all still scared children deep down and this world is cruel. Stuff like that just paints a picture for me of how hard life is on some people. Of course we want to revert back to some feeling of safety (if we even had that) in childhood.

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and CelestialDiana
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I've bought some hot water bottles if I attempt with SN. I think it would feel comforting to cuddle them. Not sure I care what people think. Someone even posted that a friend of theirs said SN was a 'pussy' way to go. Lol. Yeah right- swigging a chemical that you only have a vague idea of what it will do to you, how much it will hurt, how long it will take to work, whether it will even work or just f*ck up your organs.

You can look at it in reverse really. It takes quite a brave adult to be seen with a teddy bear. It opens them up to ridicule.

Kind of weird what we as a society view as weakness. It's an object at the end of the day. The same as a big old jackhammer. I suppose it's because it signifies childhood and a need for comfort. Sad really that we don't think adults need comforting. Maybe if more people realised that we all need comfort and reassurance throughout our lives, maybe more people wouldn't be at a point where they were considering killing themselves!

You're quite an enigma though, Ambivalent. On the one hand, someone who wants to go out like a Spartan. I doubt they'd take teddy bears to the battlefield. On the other, a more sensitive soul huh?

Personally, I rather like things that break stereotypes. It's kind of tragic and poignant too I think. Like, when people are found in the fetal position after dying. I think we're all vulnerable deep down. Maybe we're all still scared children deep down and this world is cruel. Stuff like that just paints a picture for me of how hard life is on some people. Of course we want to revert back to some feeling of safety (if we even had that) in childhood.
How long will the bottles stay hot?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
How long will the bottles stay hot?

Quite a while. Have you never used one? I guess they are a bit old fashioned and for colder climates. Never really timed it but maybe an hour or two.