Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Jumper here. I would like to know others reasons for choosing jumping as their method. I feel that jumping is the most peaceful way. Climb high, fall off backwards, stare at stars. How will I overcome SI? I will tell myself it is just a dream and I will wake up before I hit the ground. I have done similar things in my nighttime dreams in the past. I have always woken up. Will it work? Hopefully.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, ChronicallyCynical, cscott and 1 other person
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Very high lethality if done from correct height. No way to back out. Near instant death if your head hits the ground first, and even if it doesn't, it's still quick. A virtually free method, as long as you have tall buildings in your town/city and know how to access them.

My biggest gripe with it is how utterly traumatizing witnessing a jumper is for other people. Someone just looking out of the window at an unfortunate time will probably think about this mangled corpse forever. Someone will have to scrub out the brains and blood from the pavement. It's awful, I would only choose jumping as a literal last resort.

Reactions: ghostkid
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I was stopped jumping off a proven death drop, chosen because I didn't really have any other choices except trying to swim out to sea and drown, or finding somewhere private to hang myself.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Very high lethality if done from correct height. No way to back out. Near instant death if your head hits the ground first, and even if it doesn't, it's still quick. A virtually free method, as long as you have tall buildings in your town/city and know how to access them.

My biggest gripe with it is how utterly traumatizing witnessing a jumper is for other people. Someone just looking out of the window at an unfortunate time will probably think about this mangled corpse forever. Someone will have to scrub out the brains and blood from the pavement. It's awful, I would only choose jumping as a literal last resort.
Thank you for your views on this. It is a somewhat remote cell tower with gravel base. Should be no witnesses unless they were there for same reason. As far as discovery, most methods lead to someone discovering the body. Traumatic no matter what. It is nice to see that even in our despair we think of others. Thanks again.

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Jump is so terrifying cause it literally goes against everytning we're programmed to be(surviving) so I feel there is no way to get over si then to stare that thing in the face and jump anyway. It's like anything else that makes us super fearful it won't go fully until we walk straight through it & conquer it

It's crazy because I've had the same dreams where I'm falling and my whole body is weak with fear & I always woke up before hitting the ground.

I say to myself I will tell myself too as I feel this is a dream life, a matrix.. but the body is the trickster & it's literally built out of si programming. Hence why getting to the edge the body just freezes even if the mind is screaming to just go. I hate it but I think the insanity has to push you past it if you're tired. If not sn jump has always been my back up.

And I feel the insanity pushing me a lot

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Jump is so terrifying cause it literally goes against everytning we're programmed to be(surviving) so I feel there is no way to get over si then to stare that thing in the face and jump anyway. It's like anything else that makes us super fearful it won't go fully until we walk straight through it & conquer it

It's crazy because I've had the same dreams where I'm falling and my whole body is weak with fear & I always woke up before hitting the ground.

I say to myself I will tell myself too as I feel this is a dream life, a matrix.. but the body is the trickster & it's literally built out of si programming. Hence why getting to the edge the body just freezes even if the mind is screaming to just go. I hate it but I think the insanity has to push you past it if you're tired. If not sn jump has always been my back up.

And I feel the insanity pushing me a lot
Thanks for responding. While SN or other forms of ingestion seem easier to bypass SI, there appears to be an inverse correlation between SI and successful completion. It seems the easier it is to bypass SI the less successful it is. I read numerous stories about ingestion failures, hardly any jumping failures (when they actually jump). Guns are OK too, but intense emotions to pull trigger. I want to feel a few seconds of freedom as I go out. Thank you for your input.