• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Possibly. Didn't see any threads about this before but I think it's possible.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Doubtful it was a member, he was lucky to die from such a small height. The mega threads here state clearly that is very high risk and needs to be 200+ feet to be guaranteed

Reactions: TimetoGo!
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Found in this article that a witness saw him at the terrace and said he had "hesitation" so it likely was suicide

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...ern-gallery-metropolitan-police-b1136692.html
Sometimes the press avoid the word 'suicide' due to fears of contagion: they worry that highlighting a successful suicide at a location might encourage others to try the same place. It'll be interesting to see if the press starts calling this a suicide as more information becomes available. Presumably, they'll be a total overreaction at the Tate Modern with higher barriers installed.

Reactions: inaminute and violetskies
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We can always dig him up to tell him he did it wrong and needs to try again according to the rules 😆
I hope people know I meant its very risky incase people try and copycat.

Jumping is guaranteed but only at certain heights.

A couple of people here in my city jumped 70 feet and died instantly apparently, but still I would say its a very bad idea. One jumped onto the motorway, one jumped from a car park.

• Aww..
Reactions: inaminute

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Whenever I read the term "jumper" I always think of the thing you'd wear over a 👕

Embarrassed to say that I had basically completed the thought "how is this on topic, you got a souvenir from an art gallery..."

Gosh am I dumb sometimes 🥴

Always amazes me that people sneak to these heights, I don't think it's the first time someone has used the Tate

Years back somebody jumped off the members balcony

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Whenever I read the term "jumper" I always think of the thing you'd wear over a 👕

Embarrassed to say that I had basically completed the thought "how is this on topic, you got a souvenir from an art gallery..."

Gosh am I dumb sometimes 🥴

Always amazes me that people sneak to these heights, I don't think it's the first time someone has used the Tate

Years back somebody jumped off the members balcony
I wonder if he wore a wooly jumper

weirdog

weirdog

Mar 5, 2024
Are there any real places to jump in London or are the buildings all fool proof?