• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cateezi

Mar 29, 2023
I have come to realize that I don't have any other options in terms of proceeding to CTB and I shave some questions about jumping. What's the success rate from the roof of a 3 story house? Does it hurt very bad? Are there any specific ways to jump that increases the success rate? Any other information about it is also greatly appreciated

L4in

L4in

Mar 30, 2023
A 3 story house can be fatal. If you land on your head you have a good chance of being successful. However, I wouldn't risk it. The chance of survival is high enough and the risk of serious injury if unsuccessful means, at least for me, that it's not worth the risk. I personally wouldn't fall from anything less than 7-8 stories, but even then there's a decent chance of survival if SI kicks in and you don't land "correctly"

• Informative
Reactions: LocalMistake and Cateezi
Upvote 0
onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
Depends on how you land, but in general is very low and if you fail you could live and be disabled for life.
Typically 10 stories or higher is what you want to go for.
Please find another method or building. I have seen the result of failed jumps, and it is not pretty. Beautiful, intelligent people living life as wheelchair-bound persons, unable to think or care for themselves.

Reactions: outrider567, Lamentice, heartbroken12 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
C

Cateezi

Mar 29, 2023
A 3 story house can be fatal. If you land on your head you have a good chance of being successful. However, I wouldn't risk it. The chance of survival is high enough and the risk of serious injury if unsuccessful means, at least for me, that it's not worth the risk. I personally wouldn't fall from anything less than 7-8 stories, but even then there's a decent chance of survival if SI kicks in and you don't land "correctly"
Thank you, I will look for better locations to CTB as I don't want to fail again as I have done in the past. I appreciate your reply and thank you again

Upvote 0
oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
I have come to realize that I don't have any other options in terms of proceeding to CTB and I shave some questions about jumping. What's the success rate from the roof of a 3 story house? Does it hurt very bad? Are there any specific ways to jump that increases the success rate? Any other information about it is also greatly appreciated
My friend jumped off 6 story flat and survived is now badly disabled for life.

• Aww..
Reactions: heartbroken12
Upvote 0
P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
the comparison between the chances to die, and the risk of making your life worse is very disavantageous.

from someone who jumped off a bridge.

and yes, it hurts very bad if you fail. the ideal is to land on your head but due tp SI it is very unlikely.

Upvote 0
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
jumping seems like my only method as well. I gonna try to find a very high building with rooftop access.
i dont have money for SN or other methods and i cant tie a good knot for hanging.

Upvote 0