• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

roselike

Aug 3, 2023
jump from the 15th floor. Are there any measures to help me land on my head?

Reactions: davidtorez
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Oôoh im interesting

Reactions: davidtorez
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
according to science, placing/tying a heavier weight on one side of a stick can cause that end to fall first. it'll cause the 'stick' to rotate and fall towards the side with the heavier weight.

math needs to be used to calculate and ensure the heavy weight is the right amount to cause the rotation relative to the stick's weight.

Reactions: davidtorez and Defenestration
F

foolbastar24

May 11, 2023
From what I've seen I think you should make a little run and then dive down head first. Don't just jump, you may spin around mid air and not sure how you land. Think of it like divers you see on TV

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Maybe practice on a diving board or high dive at a swimming pool? Try to figure out how your body works (or doesn't) during a. Controlled free fall before doing it for real.

Reactions: Defenestration and estadiare
failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I don't think it matters from that height. No matter how you hit the ground, you are dead. The death will be pretty much instant too.
Maybe practice on a diving board or high dive at a swimming pool? Try to figure out how your body works (or doesn't) during a. Controlled free fall before doing it for real.
That's stupid. OP should focus on getting as high as possible. Everything else is secondary. With the huge anxiety that will build up there while standing there on the 15th floor and jumping, it's completely unrealistic to expect, having enough of a clear mind, to think of whatever they trained in the nearby swimming lake/pool. It's all about the height.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defenestration, hoodymend and davidtorez
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think you can make sure of that. It would be a risk you'll have to take. The hight, the in-between things that can break your fall and the landing surface are the only things you'll have control over.

Reactions: Ash and Defenestration
hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
I feel like instinctively you'd try to land on your legs once you're midair. Probably more the height that matters

Reactions: Defenestration
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I don't think it matters from that height. No matter how you hit the ground, you are dead. The death will be pretty much instant too.

That's stupid. OP should focus on getting as high as possible. Everything else is secondary. With the huge anxiety that will build up there while standing there on the 15th floor and jumping, it's completely unrealistic to expect, having enough of a clear mind, to think of whatever they trained in the nearby swimming lake/pool. It's all about the height.

It's not stupid to practice headfirst diving at all. Practice is probably the best way to mayyyybe have presence of mind on "the day" while in the air. And we have a user on here who survived and had a leg amputated because they landed feet first on the ground on a jump that would have likely ended them if they had been the other way around.

Reactions: Defenestration