• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I was afraid of this method, but after watching videos where people jump from tall buildings, I noticed that after CTB their bodies are whole, I thought before that after such a jump the body would be torn. I don't want my family to see my body destroyed after my death, I would like to be "whole."

That's why my No. 1 method will be to jump from a tall building, hanging for the high risk of being rescued, SN disgusting taste(+I have digestive problems, including nausea)

So far it's just a theory, I lack the courage, but I think the hard day will come for me, when the problems will crush me like never before.

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl and 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
What do you consider high ? 6 or 8 floors ? If you survive you could end up as a cripple. There are better methods.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I have often thought about going skydiving, and just not pulling the rip cord... but then you don't really know who or what you're going to land on.

I think you need to give some consideration for who you involve in your death. It's basic decency.

Tall communication masts could be an option, if they are located in a remote location away from population centres. (not that I'm encouraging you to do anything btw)

Reactions: 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would say if you have the courage to do skydiving (do you know how to skydive? that's the crucial point here imo!!) and not opening the parachute, even not in the last seconds, the chances are high to succeed, they are very high. Only you 'd have to defeat SI not to open your parachute.

I still think jumping is such a cruel and difficult method. I'd personally look for other more peaceful methods.

ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
What do you consider high ? 6 or 8 floors ? If you survive you could end up as a cripple. There are better methods.
I would look for a building +50 meters and jump head down.

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
I would look for a building +50 meters and jump head down.
given SI it seems likely for a high chance of failure, and I've seen some horrifying videos where people are still barely alive after a jump attempt, maybe consider alternate methods