wollyewoll

wollyewoll

Aug 11, 2019
For a few months now my situation has worsened, and I can't think about the future, so I have decided to end my life.
I do not have many means to do such a thing, I can not buy weapons (the best method, in my opinion), I can not hang myself, or cut myself, because it scares me enough.
The only option I see feasible is jumping from my balcony. I live in a fourth floor.
Do you think it is a good method and that there is enough height to kill me? I know that if you don't fall tall enough or in a bad position, you can stay paraplegic. That is the last thing I want.
TThank in advance

• Wow
Reactions: lostangel and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Dont do that, you could end up severly disabled but not dead. You do not want that! The fourth floor is not necesseraly gonna kill you. Tenth floor would be better.

Reactions: Lookingforabus
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
dont

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Lookingforabus and Baskol1
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
For a few months now my situation has worsened, and I can't think about the future, so I have decided to end my life.
I do not have many means to do such a thing, I can not buy weapons (the best method, in my opinion), I can not hang myself, or cut myself, because it scares me enough.
The only option I see feasible is jumping from my balcony. I live in a fourth floor.
Do you think it is a good method and that there is enough height to kill me? I know that if you don't fall tall enough or in a bad position, you can stay paraplegic. That is the last thing I want.
TThank in advance
4th floor will most likely disable you, you will have to travel to a building with a 9th floor at the minimum to guarantee death

Reactions: Baskol1
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Not my method of choice, but someone started a jumping megathread, and there they say that the minimum height when jumping on a hard surface is 100m (~328 feet)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/jumping-megathread.10250/

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Not my method of choice, but someone started a jumping megathread, and there they say that the minimum height when jumping on a hard surface is 100m (~328 feet)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/jumping-megathread.10250/

The higher the better.

Reactions: Lennox
D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
Jumping into water is a double chance of ctb because of the risk of drowning just a thought.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yeah people can survive that short of a fall. You can try partial suspension instead, it can be painless. Do you have any money?

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Please don't, I jumped from higher than that back in April and survived with horrific injuries. Please if you are able to reconsider this option mate