L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
I am feeling soooooo judgey and calling myself out on it. I'm finding that I doubt people here. I often feel as if they are just playing around, almost, romanticizing or glamorizing the topic, and I don't take them seriously. Then, I feel there are lurkers. People who aren't necessarily hooked up with some anti-choice movement or anything but who are kinda into the idea of connecting with a suicidal person........because we are vulnerable. But......what if I am wrong about these people?
Who the fuck am I to even think that????
Ugh.
Help.
~ L

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FuneralCry, motel rooms and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! Through all the decades that I have been on this planet, I have seen and experienced good and bad people, fake and real people, nice people and jerks, honest and dishonest people and still do! Now being 65 years young has shown me a few things, like what goes around comes around, easy to judge, hard to understand, everyone has good and bad in them, some just have a conscious while others not so much. It never has been nor will it ever be easy to pick out a "good" vs "bad" person, like everything in this life it is a roll of the dice. Now @Lorraine, YOU ARE loved and cared about here by me and NO I am NOT anything by 100% real. YOU are part of our family here. Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and NEVER phony)

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Tbh, there are certain people on here who strike me as phony & melodramatic, so I don't take them seriously. Don't feel bad for "feeling judgey", you don't have to like everyone. I'm sure a lot of folks hate me & my stupid jokes. You might even be one of them :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Tbh, there are certain people on here who strike me as phony & melodramatic, so I don't take them seriously. Don't feel bad for "feeling judgey", you don't have to like everyone. I'm sure a lot of folks hate me & my stupid jokes. You might even be one of them :haha:
I would nor could I EVER hate you because you are family to me here. Sorry if that sounds phony ,maybe, but this site is all I have as far as a family or friends goes, so ss and everyone here is special to me. Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, RedHarlequin and 2 others
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Having been burned by forming a friendship with someone who turned out to be a sock puppet for fix the 26 or whatever they are called , I have now become paranoid about members not being who they appear to be and look for it everywhere (and still don't see it) That's my main thing.

I also agree with @hotelbeneathground that some people come across as melodramatic.

However there are so many people here who are amazing and who I care about a great deal even though I don't know them and never will. I don't want them to CTB, but that's my desire not theirs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FuneralCry and whywere
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi lovely Lorraine. It's very sweet of you to feel bad about thinking negative things about others here but your thoughts are not necessarily overly judgemental. The things you mention do happen here. After you've been here a while you notice when something is off.

I find it a fascinating assortment of all kinds here and enjoy it all, the good and the bad. It's really an interesting mix and can also be a learning experience.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Bat 17 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
No matter where you are, there will always be bad people, good people, people who understand you, and people who don't.

Here on SS, I've had lots of good luck because the members I've been talking to are just awesome.

I hate those who want to take advantage of us because we're vulnerable but remember: if something sounds too good to be true, it's probably a lie.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: whywere, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that is the nature of the internet. Due to the fact that everything is anonymous it is normal to be judgemental as we simply do not know. However that is what I like about SS, yes maybe not everyone has good intentions on this site, but it's nice having a place to share our thoughts without risking suicide watch, which is what would happen in real life.

Reactions: BottomlessPit, Bat 17 and KuriGohan&Kamehameha