irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
I've been sick with COVID for the first time, amongst some other stuff happening, so I haven't been that active.

Today as I think about dying, [Which I have officially decided 11/4/24 or 2025 will be the date,] I feel comfort regarding it. It's been my plan to exhaust my creative endeavors between now and then, to leave a legacy, and I am finally getting around to creating after a depression struggle, and playing some games.

I realize in regards to playing video games I can't really play all of them in my collection AND make all the art I can between now and my CTB date, so playing things that make me happy works for now.

I may not be spiritual personally, but I do feel when I pass that I will be given a second chance. It doesn't make any sense that I have gone through such extensive, exhausting and constant trauma to not get a redo, in my eyes.

On a different topic, I have also picked up witchcraft again. I will say, should I make a relovation during studying and practicing the craft again, I may rethink all of this. But it depends on what the universe decides to speak to me. I feel in practicing the craft again, I can really get in touch with myself and what I need to truly to. I'll update accordingly should I find anything.

That's all for today's journal entry. Hope you all are fairing as well as possible. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and アホペンギン