• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
I was hanging out with friends and one offered me a beer and her gf said "he can't drink remember, his heart thing?" I said "yeah, you to kill me?" She replies smiling, "yes" I say happily "for real? Thank you". They all laugh and it just passes like that nothing more. Crazy how something like that gets nothing even an eye batted at. Just someone "being funny" yet everyday I scream in my head how much I want to hang myself. If only I had the courage. Life is fucking strange.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Scribble Fan, inconsequential and 4 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yeah I posted a suicide meme on facebook and nobody commented. They must've not understood.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764 and Jen0804
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
It makes me wonder what all goes over my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: whyidon'tknow, Circles, not_a_robot and 1 other person
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
You know all those parents that say their child "was the happiest person in the world, and then suddenly..."
Yep, "suddenly".
First the denial, and then accusations are maybe to raise funds to get stronger glasses, so it would not happen again.
But it's the natural reaction to deny any responsibility.

Reactions: BlueMeanie88, Loli, Ramirez and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I was hanging out with friends and one offered me a beer and her gf said "he can't drink remember, his heart thing?" I said "yeah, you to kill me?" She replies smiling, "yes" I say happily "for real? Thank you". They all laugh and it just passes like that nothing more. Crazy how something like that gets nothing even an eye batted at. Just someone "being funny" yet everyday I scream in my head how much I want to hang myself. If only I had the courage. Life is fucking strange.
People are nasty. A girl went camping with her "friends" and got her head bashed with a rock and drowned in the river. I used to keep the photo of her friends gathered at a party the day after they killed her, grinning at the camera. Don't you read the crime sites? The biggest threat to anybody's life is "friends" and "loved ones".
My advice is don't go near those people again. It's not funny or cute.
But do what you like.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkmornings, inconsequential, Fadinglife and 1 other person
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
You know all those parents that say their child "was the happiest person in the world, and then suddenly..."
Yep, "suddenly".
First the denial, and then accusations are maybe to raise funds to get stronger glasses, so it would not happen again.
But it's the natural reaction to deny any responsibility.

That's a sad truth.
People are nasty. A girl went camping with her "friends" and got her head bashed with a rock and drowned in the river. I used to keep the photo of her friends gathered at a party the day after they killed her, grinning at the camera. Don't you read the crime sites? The biggest threat to anybody's life is "friends" and "loved ones".
My advice is don't go near those people again. It's not funny or cute.
But do what you like.

I definitely see your point and don't blame your train of thought. They are good people, I'm sure if I shared with them what's going on in my head they wouldn't just casually make jokes like that. So I guess its really just me wanting people to see what's going on without telling them? Idk, I never share anything with people, it just feels like I'd be putting my burden on others. Which is ironic because I tell people that's what I'm here for, to help ease their burden.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Lately I've been meeting a lot of new people online just to keep my mind busy. It raised my eyebrow when I realized how out of reality tend to be an ordinary citizen. Everyone just seems to turn around when they see something unpleasant and pretend it's not there. Tragedies happen only on TV. I don't know what caused it and I don't even care. Each of them is "happy/smiling/optimistic/cheerful" but to me it looks like a drug induced high. Since it works for them to get through life it's hard to blame anyone. The only thing that makes me angry is that I'm being bashed for my clearly realistic approach. Like, I know that most likely I'm not going to pass that huge exam if I didn't study for it AT ALL. And then I'm being labeled as a pessimist for having "no faith". Fucking disgusting. Imagine their reaction to your problems and try to not to feel marginalized.

I got carried away ahaha. Sorry for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble Fan
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Yeah, one of my best friends now thought years ago that whenever I would say self deprecating things, that I was kidding. Even though I clearly stated that I was depressed and was very insecure...He claims to have gone through depression too, so it was weird to hear him think that I wasn't serious.

• Aww..
Reactions: FauxEmotions
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
That's definitely strange that your friend wouldn't even pry slightly deeper being that he claimed to experience it as well. Up until about 4 years ago I never resell reflected, thought of the world, life, future, anything so I was ignorant to any sort of signs. I wish I could go back and apologize to each and every individual I would casually let things go to or straight up ignore it.