• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wet and Cold

Feb 19, 2022
It's been established that it is rather difficult to CTB. The only reason I am still here is because I don't have a method that is likely to work, so I thought about joining the army and the moment I get my hands on a gun I CTB. How feasible of an option is this? Is it likely to work? What can go wrong?

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
You can't get into the army if you have a history of mental illness, take meds, or have attempted suicide before

• Informative
Reactions: Tobacco, ShornSoloists, waitingforrest and 1 other person
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Can't speak for any other country, but my friends who served in the US marines said that's very hard to do. You go through lots of training and lots of supervision before you're allowed to hold a gun without your CO on top of you. Maybe it'll be different in other branches/countries.

Reactions: Looooser
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
good luck passing the mental fitness tests, i know i'd fail those for sure. and if you have any scars from prior attempts or self harm, you'll be auto-dqed upon the physical examination

Reactions: Looooser
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
You could just go to a shooting range. Assuming you're American, no idea how that goes in other countries.

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
If you could get into any armed forces maybe that would give you some direction in life not to ctb? I tried going Navy because I felt the discipline and having some sort of stability would help me. I could never get my weight down though.

W

Wet and Cold

Feb 19, 2022
good luck passing the mental fitness tests, i know i'd fail those for sure. and if you have any scars from prior attempts or self harm, you'll be auto-dqed upon the physical examination
well back to the drawing board I suppose

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Lot of "doomers" in the army, I'm told...

"Well I thought about the army
Dad said, son you're fucking high
And I thought, yeah there's a first for everything
So I took my old man's advice
Three sad semesters
It was only fifteeen grand spent in bed
I thought about the army
I dropped out and joined a band instead"

Real talk:

Last edited:
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
It's not a good idea either to try to die in combat because your teammates will most likely try to retrieve your body and in turn, risking their lives.

clown

clown

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€“πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Jan 17, 2022
I have the same questions. Military service is mandatory in my country so i will join in the next few years. If i haven't hung myself before that, i hopefully will be able to ctb there.

Reactions: Wet and Cold