StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I don't know why I keep applying for jobs. No one is going to hire me. I got a call today from someone who I had spoken to previously. He said something about having a position open for me - but he had to talk to the person in the position now to find out if she was leaving. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME???????????????????????? There is no position open. I'm so frustrated, I don't know why I keep trying. I know nothing good will come out of my life - nothing. I HATE my life. Why cant I just get it over with. There is no one who gives a shit - I hate Christmas and I want to be with my little girl.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, jusbug, Dead Meat and 4 others
B

bartbites

Dec 9, 2021
New member: sorry for misplaced message. How do I post something?!

Need to know if Nembutal or exit bag is going to be more effective. Successful professor who contracted Lyme disease. Can't think. Or see normally. Or function. Want to end ASAP.

ascetic_

ascetic_

Metaphysically Homeless
Aug 28, 2021
New member: sorry for misplaced message. How do I post something?!

Need to know if Nembutal or exit bag is going to be more effective. Successful professor who contracted Lyme disease. Can't think. Or see normally. Or function. Want to end ASAP.
Click on "Suicide Discussion" and go to "Post Thread" at the upper right hand of the page.

Reactions: bartbites
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so stressful what you are going through. I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Being alive is very painful. Life is just never ending stress. I hope you find peace.

B

bartbites

Dec 9, 2021
Thank you so much. I want peace. I loved life so much and lived it fully and well. Now, it's hell. How do I find another member willing to help where I am located? I have materials for exit bag and 2 Nembutal tablets coming. It hurts to be alive. In this way.

uselesswaste

uselesswaste

Dec 4, 2021
I also had a terrible interview yesterday. HR team acts like they know every piece of information, and yesterday they made fun of my mistakes and laughed straight to my face. I felt so stupid, was so sensitive, and anxious. HR team interviews people to pass their time because it is only their job.

We can get a job through only networking these days. Or we should have had a project that made millions of money, or we have to be a national athlete.

I studied hard, yet I couldn't succeed.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I also had a terrible interview yesterday. HR team acts like they know every piece of information, and yesterday they made fun of my mistakes and laughed straight to my face. I felt so stupid, was so sensitive, and anxious. HR team interviews people to pass their time because it is only their job.

We can get a job through only networking these days. Or we should have had a project that made millions of money, or we have to be a national athlete.

I studied hard, yet I couldn't succeed.
I can't even imagine having the motivation to go look for a job… And get shot down over and over again

• Aww..
Reactions: uselesswaste
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I can't even imagine having the motivation to go look for a job… And get shot down over and over again
It's like beating your head against the wall over and over again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and uselesswaste
ascetic_

ascetic_

Metaphysically Homeless
Aug 28, 2021
It's like beating your head against the wall over and over again.
And the most absurd thing is, having to try to look for a job to sustain an existence we want to escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Fadeawaaaay and Dead Meat