ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
I'm looking for a job, been about 7 months since I quit my help desk job. Honestly, I hate dealing with people. The less I have to deal with them, the happier I would be. No callers. No customers. No bitchy coworkers. I hate how everything is social.

I would even work minimum wage for an easy, no socializing job, fuck it.

Only drawback is that I don't have a car and my bad typing habits flare up my RSI in my wrists.

Reactions: sserafim, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, Lily (Osako) and 1 other person
J

jj#blm

Jun 16, 2023
You probably won't like this answer but fast food. Working at a cafe has been a great experience for me and helped me improve my social skills. I've also met many amazing people at work. Sure there's the occasional bad customer and you will feel frustrated sometimes but most of them are good and some even tip. I work the 2-10 shift so don't really have to deal with bosses much.

Reactions: ggetout33
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Third shift jobs can be isolating.

Reactions: stillunemployed and ggetout33
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
I've heard good things about like night shift security jobs or night shift hotel jobs, for people who don't want much interaction. Idfk how but somehow I lucked out with a mostly work-from-home computer job where almost no one bothers me because they're too caught up in their own work and don't realize how little they've given me to do.

Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I work for USPS as a carrier. You're on your own 90% of the day. It's physically taxing but definitely a great option for people who prefer to work alone. And they are always hiring.