l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i started a new job recently and i've been training for 3 days now with a team. and i don't really want to give too much away but basically it's a food/beverage industry job and we were doing a timed practice test today and i was the slowest one out of everybody. they told me that for the stuff i did that was a good time but it was still embarrassing. tomorrow is the real test and we have to partner up and i know nobody is going to want to pair up with me and i'm trying to mentally prepare myself for it. idk why i'm so stupid and can't get it down fast enough. i feel like a failure and it's just reminding me that i'll probably never amount to anything. i wish i was good at something

• Hugs
Reactions: feder, (¥) and Forever Sleep
S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
it's only been 3 days, you will get quicker with practice. And some people aren't that quick but they're more careful and make less mistakes.
I think it's ok to do things at your own pace, comparing does no good since we're all so different from each other

• Love
Reactions: l0stc4use
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
it's only been 3 days, you will get quicker with practice. And some people aren't that quick but they're more careful and make less mistakes.
I think it's ok to do things at your own pace, comparing does no good since we're all so different from each other
thank u, ur right that i need to take things at my own pace but i'm just worried i won't past the timed test tomorrow

l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i passed and i did really well on one section actually, i'm really happy and proud of myself. i was definitely over-worrying lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shepherd's boy and Someonewhotypes
S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
That's really great to hear! I'm glad for you :D

• Love
Reactions: l0stc4use