• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

akita

akita

want to die
Feb 4, 2019
Hey folks,
20 year old NEET here with the exception of graduating high school. Trying to get past my suicidal thoughts, but not having any money is not helping whatsoever. The only thing that keeps me sane is cannabis. I'm fortunate enough to live in an area with legal cannabis, but I can't afford it. I have 0 dollars to my name at this current moment. No money for anything. I rely on my family to help with the bills. Truly pathetic, I know.
I'd really like to start feeling useful, but I don't know where or how to start. I tried applying for local fast food joints but haven't gotten any calls yet. Does anyone know of any ways I can make money online? And fast? I've been out of cannabis for awhile now and have felt a surge in suicidal thoughts. Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks xx

Reactions: Circles, MiserableBastard1995 and DyingWitsie
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Notice a lot of people here who want to CTB using the word "NEET."

Reactions: puppy9 and Circles
akita

akita

want to die
Feb 4, 2019
Haha yeah. I guess mental health issues and not being able to leave the house/be educated come hand in hand...

Reactions: inconsequential, dhk96, Circles and 1 other person
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
It was only hours ago that I learned what NEET is. Shocking that I didn't know given that I've been NEET for the last 24 years!

Reactions: Donewith_, puppy9 and Circles
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
The only way to get fast money when you're broke is usually illegal, especially if you're just a regular joe. Unless there's something I'm missing out on.

Set up a webcam and do nude shows. Sell foot pics. Sell used underwear/socks. That's about all I can think of.

• Love
Reactions: soda_pressed, 262653, inconsequential and 1 other person
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
There's no reliable non-scummy method of making money, let alone getting it fast. Jobs are a numbers game, eventually with enough tries you'll get one.

Lie your ass off during the interview if you must, but keep it small and simple.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and restingspot
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
Your not going to get rich doing it but prolific.ac is a legit survey site that will throw a few bucks into your PayPal account for doing studies. Some of them are quite interesting.

Reactions: inconsequential and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hey folks,
20 year old NEET here with the exception of graduating high school. Trying to get past my suicidal thoughts, but not having any money is not helping whatsoever. The only thing that keeps me sane is cannabis. I'm fortunate enough to live in an area with legal cannabis, but I can't afford it. I have 0 dollars to my name at this current moment. No money for anything. I rely on my family to help with the bills. Truly pathetic, I know.
I'd really like to start feeling useful, but I don't know where or how to start. I tried applying for local fast food joints but haven't gotten any calls yet. Does anyone know of any ways I can make money online? And fast? I've been out of cannabis for awhile now and have felt a surge in suicidal thoughts. Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks xx
budtrimmer
marijuanajobs.com
Even if it looks like there's not much available, keep applying. Turnover is very fast in that industry because it's full of stoners.
Does the thought of strange creepy men touching you nauseate you?

Reactions: 262653 and inconsequential
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Are you a female with a decent ass? Sell your panties.

• Love
Reactions: Shu, 262653, inconsequential and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Haha yeah. I guess mental health issues and not being able to leave the house/be educated come hand in hand...
You missed my point. And then you just had to be a smart ass afterwards. Well I hope you can make peace with being a "NEET" your entire life.;-;

Last edited:
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
find some plant cuttings, grow it in a small poly bag ,and sell. It takes few months the plant to mature and flower.

Reactions: 262653
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Hey folks,
Fiverr
Upworks

If you have ANY skills that you can vet out, even by being a virtual assistant, there's websites like these available.

Also - waiting tables creates instant cash flow. Or stripping.

Good luck.

Reactions: SinisterKid, restingspot and not_a_robot
akita

akita

want to die
Feb 4, 2019
You missed my point. And then you just had to be a smart ass afterwards. Well I hope you can make peace with being a "NEET" your entire life.;-;
I wasn't being a smart ass, sorry for coming off that way. What was your point?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I wasn't being a smart ass, sorry for coming off that way. What was your point?

Nothing more than just some miscommunication over the internet, then. I apologize for my reaction. A lot of people who want to CTB, want to do so, because they are self loathing due to failing to up to society's insane expectations. Like religious fanatics who failed to be good Christians but are denied any forgiveness... They take life too seriously because society told them to, since an early age... Having to meet all these check lists as soon as possible or else... Yet they have a roof over their head, food, water etc... And their life is just beginning. No physical health problems, no mental problems etc... When I was your age, there was no such word as "NEET." People lived with their parents until they were 25 or 26... It was considered normal, as long as they were trying to go to school or get a job. It's the responsibility of parents to help their children while their children are trying to make a future for themselves. Just because a lot of parents suck and turn their back on their children when they are 18 because the law says that is okay, doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. People around that age are constantly going through periods of unemployment due to the economy collapse in 2003. And now we are living during the 2nd great depression, much worse than the previous one. You've only been out of Highschool for 2 years, dude. Cut yourself some slack. Besides it takes time to find yourself, figure out your strengths and weaknesses and figure out what you want to do with your life. It's absurd to think everyone can figure these things out when they are 18, 19 or 20. And due to how fucked up the economy is today, fast food jobs are in high demand... You will have to deal with fierce competition. If you have some upper body strength, you should look into jobs that require heavy lifting. Most people avoid those jobs like the plague so I highly doubt they wont hire you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653, Donewith_ and inconsequential
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
i cant think of a worse place to ask this kind of question

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
i cant think of a worse place to ask this kind of question

Why? People have to make money until they CTB. And this community has a high percentage of bright and creative individuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
Why? People have to make money until they CTB. And this community has a high percentage of bright and creative individuals.

there are three kinds of people here:

unsuccessful people, people who lie about their success online, a few 50+ guys who made some money but are really in the minority

my impression. prove me wrong

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
there are three kinds of people here:

unsuccessful people, people who lie about their success online, a few 50+ guys who made some money but are really in the minority

my impression. prove me wrong

So now you have to make a shitload of money to be successful in life? Maybe when it comes to some people here, that is their idea of successful. Anyway, the OP asked for money job/making tips. Not how to make enough money to buy a huge 10 bedroom house with a white picket fence and a luxury car or two plus a yacht. FYI, some people here actually don't give a shit about that kind of stuff. There are people here who want to CTB for all kinds of different reasons. I wouldn't be able to break down this community into three types of people because there are just so many unique people here.

Last edited:
Reactions: restingspot, Morphinekiss and puppy9