SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
I work minumum wage and last week i requested off for friday. the reprimanded me for asking for off and for being on my phone too much. I know i shouldnt be on my phone but i think i might be addicted tbh. It isnt an excuse but i guess its something i have to come to terms with ig

a few months ago they changed my schedule from tuesday to wendsday even though they advertised "flexible scheduling" when i signed up a year ago. Which at first i was like whatever i used to work on wendsdays but i feel like now their just using it as a way to manipulate me. They dont treat some of the other disabled employees as nicely and while i dont remember if i told them i feel like they probably caught on

i guess im lucky i still live with my parents and that because now i work only 8 hours this week. Im too scared to speak up to my managers and im too scared of change to get a new job. I feel like im trapped in my own body and situation. Which i know i shoudlnt invalidate my feelings but its kinda funny how simple things for me is terrifying when compared to other people who ""have it worse"". I guess its what ive been raised to believe.

• Aww..
Reactions: painful existence