D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
For the holydays i came to visit some family, near the beach, theyve always been very nice and they even told me to come. And yet i still feel like i dont belong here, they all are so happy and fullfield, and im just a terrible wreck. Coming here was a mistake i dont belong here, i dont belong anywhere, i really just want to die and be eaten by worms and never exist anymore, i just want this feeling to stop. To stop being so pointless so meaningless, so futile.
Im sorry for all the typos im just feeling so bad

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TeaPloom, PeacefulTonic, MeltedJello and 5 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I understand you, the feeling of not belonging is heartbreaking and not fitting in can destroy us a lot, I think I do not have the appropriate standards to live in this society and I will never have them, I see myself empty and without much future, something that has helped a little is Surround myself with people who share my same tastes and points of view, maybe this can work for you if you want to cope with your situation.

Reactions: dospi1 and Suicidebydeath
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I feel the same way, I'm sorry you have to go through this, i hope this ends very soon

• Hugs
Reactions: dospi1 and Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also do not belong anywhere, I understand, I cannot relate to people at all. I am not meant for this world, I should have never been born in the first place. Living is painful as there is no escape from ourselves. The only thing I want is to not exist as death is the end of all the suffering. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: dospi1
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
THIS WORLD WAS NEVER MEANT FOR ONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU .......

Reactions: dospi1