M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Tell me considering the taste how the hell do people manage to drink 2 full size bottles of these???

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and lv-gras
Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018
"We never take victory without sweating."

Reactions: thickwing and lv-gras
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Tell me considering the taste how the hell do people manage to drink 2 full size bottles of these???

Some use those throat sprays to numb their tongue. Someone will know the English word for it.

Reactions: mattwitt, thickwing and lv-gras
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Desperation and determination i suppose. These people really want to die. Have you tasted it OP? I have and I agree with you but others will say they don't care about the taste.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Desperation and determination i suppose. These people really want to die. Have you tasted it OP? I have and I agree with you but others will say they don't care about the taste.
No but think I read your post a whilst back plus have seen the Dignitas vids .... I love it thats its the most peaceful exit probably but to haver to chug back to of these size bottles I know I couldnt do it!!

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Dignitas have access to pentobarbital in sufficient concentrations. Nembutal is a really diluted product at 6/100ml. Different brands are often 30/100. So a shotglass is enough.

Too bad they are impossible to get for the average person. Still N is regarded as the best choice even if you have to chug down 2dl of that.

Reactions: thickwing and tearsinrain
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Also A is doing some risky stuff so it's obviously best to sell 2cheap bottles at 10x price for him. It's supply and demand with not many returning customers.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, mattwitt and thickwing
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Desperation and determination i suppose.

I agree. I don't think the taste is gonna stop me. It's the best method for a painless and peaceful death. And that's more important to me than a bad taste. I mean, how can I even ask for more. I'm thankful I can leave with no discomfort or stress. You drink it, fall asleep and it's over. That's really the best way to go.

Reactions: betteroffdead, thickwing, tearsinrain and 5 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I agree. I don't think the taste is gonna stop me. It's the best method for a painless and peaceful death. And that's more important to me than a bad taste. I mean, how can I even ask for more. I'm thankful I can leave with no discomfort or stress. You drink it, fall asleep and it's over. That's really the best way to go.

Every method is going to have some downside to them, but this one seems like by far the most peaceful way to go. I would definitely do it if it didn't take so long to arrive.

Reactions: thickwing
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
wait, lol, I just looked it up - one bottle is just 100ml. two's 200. I thought each bottle was 500ml, meaning we had to drink 1L of N. 200ml is very manageable, it's half a small bottle of cola.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
wait, lol, I just looked it up - one bottle is just 100ml. two's 200. I thought each bottle was 500ml, meaning we had to drink 1L of N. 200ml is very manageable, it's half a small bottle of cola.

63 grams of N. That would be overkill.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and thickwing
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
can you imagine? just sipping away at it quietly with a straw from a 1L bottle while browsing youtube

Reactions: Dartz, thickwing and Justanotherconsumer
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
can you imagine? just sipping away at it quietly with a straw from a 1L bottle while browsing youtube

You might pass out before you could even drink the whole liter. It would cost over 2000 dollars to order from A.

Reactions: thickwing and BlackDragonof1989
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
63 grams of N. That would be overkill.
You can never be too sure but yeah you probably wouldn't finish the whole thing which really doesn't matter as long as you get a sufficient amount down.

Reactions: thickwing and RainAndSadness
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
From what I gather it tastes rancid and bitter. Some have described the taste as spoiled milk.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
RIP ge0rge - 19xx - 2018: he died as he lived; watching the same old youtube let's plays from 2012

Reactions: ReleaseMe, typx, bag.of.cats and 2 others
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
I heard it described as wood

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I heard about this woman from "Smilla" apparently eating chocolate after drinking n is what some people do.
Fast forward to about the 15:00 mark

Reactions: Xingster, ScaredOfLife, thickwing and 2 others
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
I heard about this woman from "Smilla" apparently eating chocolate after drinking n is what some people do.

Dark chcolote I think. :>

Reactions: mattwitt
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018

I love this woman! She went out like an absolute fucking boss! What a hero.

Reactions: Wrennie, lastsummer, nopoint and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

Is that N that she drank? It didn't look like too much to have to drink.

(I watched the whole video. She's really an amazing woman.)

Reactions: Wrennie, mattwitt and lastsummer
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Is that N that she drank? It didn't look like too much to have to drink.

(I watched the whole video. She's really an amazing woman.)
Yes... they took some in powder form and mixed it with water @ about the 14:20 mark

Reactions: Desperate_Soul
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018

Thank for the video sharing!!! I wish I know a way to save this post so I can easily watch it again later