• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlanePaper

May 29, 2023
Not sure if anyone else saw THIS on the internet, I came across it today while just casually searching. Basically the famous musician, Jerry Hunt, successfully CTB-ed using Carbon Monoxide, and he made some suggestions to others before he passed. According to him, industry-pure CO (>=98%) can ensure a practically painless death, as consciousness will be lost within seconds and death within minutes. The method also seems simple enough. The only possible issue that I see is just the difficulty in the acquisition of industry-pure CO, but the comfort, simplicity, and risk-free nature of this method simply seem to outweigh that.

I was just wondering if it's true, and if it is, why is nobody talking about it? For context, I have unfortunately yet to read the PPeH.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
Carbon monoxide poisoning has many stages and it can last from 5 to 15 minutes and in that time you'll start to feel chest pains, dizziness, urge to vomit ecc. Also there's a higher chance of someone trying to stop you from doing it and if that happens you might develop breathing problems in the future as well as dementia and other illnesses. But overall it's a pretty chill way to die just make sure that you're home alone if you really want to try this

Upvote 0
P

PlanePaper

May 29, 2023
Carbon monoxide poisoning has many stages and it can last from 5 to 15 minutes and in that time you'll start to feel chest pains, dizziness, urge to vomit ecc. Also there's a higher chance of someone trying to stop you from doing it and if that happens you might develop breathing problems in the future as well as dementia and other illnesses. But overall it's a pretty chill way to die just make sure that you're home alone if you really want to try this
Sorry about the late reply; I'm aware of the issues it might cause to the brain should this method be interrupted, but I thought CO could render someone unconscious in less than five seconds if supplied in large amounts and in large concentration (e.g. through a pump/valve mechanism into a mask). Hunt, as aforementioned, used CO with >98% concentration, which, according to his research, should cause a relatively quick death.

Not sure if this is correct though? Are there any official research on the effects of large amounts of highly-concentrated CO on the human body? All that I'm aware of is the Nazi Party tried to use this as a "humane" way of performing Eugenics (i.e. ethnic cleansing), but stopped doing it because it was too expensive.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
By the way, if you need anything you can always ask me, I'm feeling quite lonely it'll be nice having someone to talk to

Upvote 0
P

PlanePaper

May 29, 2023
If you are exposed to large amount of CO you should pass out in minutes, also the smaller you are the faster the CO will spread.

https://www.abe.iastate.edu/extension-and-outreach/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-health-effects-aen-166/

This site explains in detail about the effects that it may have on your body
That's very helpful, thanks so much!
By the way, if you need anything you can always ask me, I'm feeling quite lonely it'll be nice having someone to talk to
You can always DM me if you need someone to talk to! Hopefully you're doing well...

Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Not sure if anyone else saw THIS on the internet, I came across it today while just casually searching. Basically the famous musician, Jerry Hunt, successfully CTB-ed using Carbon Monoxide, and he made some suggestions to others before he passed. According to him, industry-pure CO (>=98%) can ensure a practically painless death, as consciousness will be lost within seconds and death within minutes. The method also seems simple enough. The only possible issue that I see is just the difficulty in the acquisition of industry-pure CO, but the comfort, simplicity, and risk-free nature of this method simply seem to outweigh that.

I was just wondering if it's true, and if it is, why is nobody talking about it? For context, I have unfortunately yet to read the PPeH.
I doubt if it is possible to get a tank of pure CO now after that. He was lucky.

There are charts of the time it takes for CO to work depending on the amount in the air. It could take minutes to hours. Headache is usually what everyone experiences with CO.

Upvote 0
I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
CO tanks from what I can see are not sold based on percentage purity like 98% but in PPM. How many litres of CO is needed to fill a normal car? From what I can tell the PPM needed is 10,000? Also if you get 2 tanks which have 5000 ppm for example does that amount to 10,000 ppm. Finding cannister with 10,000 ppm is fairly difficult.

Upvote 0