Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
I can barely even admit it on this forum, but I am jealous and insecure. It's crazy how someone who treated this girl I got feelings for like shit, and ended up cheating on her, actually got a chance with her. I have no chance with dating, even when a girl approached me I fucked it up cause I'm retarded, it probably doesnt even matter cause it probably wouldnt of worked anyway, but honestly all that is neither here nor there. I am jealous of people who are in good relationships. I am just disgusted with myself. I'm just an insecure mess and I really feel like I need to try to CTB again. I feel like im insecure about everything. It hurts to look in the mirror. I think I lost all of the motivation I had tonight.

Reactions: Red star, Sundayafternoon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
Sorry this thread thread probably doesn't even make sense I can't think straight

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Aww *hugs* :(

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Sorry this thread thread probably doesn't even make sense I can't think straight

Hey, don't be sorry. This is a place for venting too. I know how you feel and it's absolutely heartbreaking to be in your situation. But no matter what people, or even yourself sometimes, tell you, your worth is not based on your dating skills. For many of us, dating is almost impossible, it's like we were not meant to do it. I know this doesn't make you less alone, but we are here to support you with whatever choice you make.

Reactions: Red star, azucaramargo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
Hey, don't be sorry. This is a place for venting too. I know how you feel and it's absolutely heartbreaking to be in your situation. But no matter what people, or even yourself sometimes, tell you, your worth is not based on your dating skills. For many of us, dating is almost impossible, it's like we were not meant to do it. I know this doesn't make you less alone, but we are here to support you with whatever choice you make.
Thank you for the support. I always paint pretty pictures in my head and then get struck by reality. Life is a joke.

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I can barely even admit it on this forum, but I am jealous and insecure. It's crazy how someone who treated this girl I got feelings for like shit, and ended up cheating on her, actually got a chance with her. I have no chance with dating, even when a girl approached me I fucked it up cause I'm retarded, it probably doesnt even matter cause it probably wouldnt of worked anyway, but honestly all that is neither here nor there. I am jealous of people who are in good relationships. I am just disgusted with myself. I'm just an insecure mess and I really feel like I need to try to CTB again. I feel like im insecure about everything. It hurts to look in the mirror. I think I lost all of the motivation I had tonight.
You're fucking brilliant. That girl is a fool.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Red star