Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well as the title says i am jealous at the moment. Let me tell you why sum mite find it odd sum mite get upset about it i apologise for those that do. Any i will soon be laying my farther to rest next week infact he passed away a few weeks back not from this bug tho . Any ways mixed up in the all the emotions you expect at this time they one i did not think would popped up thats right jealousy. I think its he got to pass away painlessly and peacefully and its not me who gone and getting berryed next week. Part of me wishes it was me but i all so know now that my father has passed i can not CTB as i am going to have to look after my mother. Can't leave her on her own now so looks like i got to stay in this shitty life a bit longer. May be when she's goes in 20 years or so i can go to but the thort of another 20 plus years of life. Dam i don't know how the hell i am going to do it well just have to say to my self I cant leve mother on her own just i hope its enuf to keep me going.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, puppy9, ocd is bad and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
My condolences to you, I am sorry for your loss ((Hug))
:hug::heart:

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
O and its not helping that i keep dreaming of being put to rest my self. Its odd it mostly goes like this i am standing at the grave side looking at the coffin being lowered into the ground. And i can see my self in the coffin looking all peaceful with a slight smile on my face. Werd i know but me looking at my self in the grave makes me smile to . Dam well i will be worm food one day and then it be party time for the little fellers they be plenty of me to around.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ